RCA Voice-Controlled 6 Device Universal Remote

Does this work nearly as well as the Kinect? I love being able to start things like cooking or chatting and not have to find the remote

“Interactive, hands-free voice-control in multiple languages (English, French, Spanish)”

I speak all three, I wonder if I could try to confuse the remote by switching back and forth between languages??

will it bring me a sandwich if I ask nicely?

Where do you find out that information? I have wasted an awful lot of time waiting for a chance at some crap, and would have loved to know this sooner…

Click the blog link in the top right and read through the listing to see what’s been up.

I factored in shipping price.

I thought you went to bed!

I am just going off previous Woot-off experience.

what time zone?

Are you psychic?

five 5 star but three 3 star and two 2 star.

CST. Sorry for neglecting that fact.

not much of a woot. $15.16 for Amazon Prime members. I’m sure you could figure out free shipping if your aren’t Amazon Prime.

amazon prime for $15.16

worst holiday woot yet! cmon! where are the toys/gadgets!?!?

how do you know when the bags of crap will be offered?

What if I were to say boobies? Would it pull up any and all channels currently showing boobies?

wonder if it speaks Welsh an Swahili too?

Rawr no thanks. I’m not sure if this woot-off is worth staying up for any longer. Time to take a page out of ChadBrommer’s book

Maybe. if I am right, I am going to buy a special lottery ticket.

Ah, I didn’t think of that. I am too used to having Amazon prime. Even when I didn’t, I would usually make my purchase be over $25 just to get the free shipping. They have so much good stuff on sale right now, it sure wouldn’t be hard.

This is really a rarity - right now this is cheaper on Amazon than on Woot, IF you have free shipping.

VOICE COMMAND, “WHERE THE HELL IS THE EFFING REMOTE” IS NOT RECOGNIZED.

CLOAKING DEVICE REMAINS ENGAGED.

no prob. thanx

Where do you see one with prime? This one I found is from a direct seller.