Reactor Critical Mass Stainless Men's Dive Watch

MSRP of $249.99… excellent woot.

The time on the watch rocks!

nice woot, this one sells for ~$250 elsewhere!

boooo… looks like it came from wally world

real geeks only use watches with Microsoft SPOT capability because it’s important to have live news stories on your watch.

Nice watch - face looks like a rolex knock off…I’ll pass tonight thank you.

A real Rolex Submariner or Tag Heuer is a better choice…BUT for $120 - hard to go wrong

LED???

For ppl who cannot tell time?

who needs a watch …cell phone ringing says 1:04 …oh it tells time too? who needs a watch.

Nice can. I didn’t know Coor’s made watch containers…

http://www.woot.com/Images/Sale/Reactor_Critical_Mass_Stainless_Chronograph7t5Thumbnail.jpg

looks really nice, but dont need it, i have mine with heart rate monitor, gps to track distances and usb IR memory to share data with my pc, for the same price…

still, nice watch!

Craptastic!

As a watch collector I wouldn’t give this watch away to my arch nemesis…

If you aren’t going to spend enough to get into a decent Swiss watch, then consider something from Citizen or Seiko if you must. Don’t waste your money on something like this.

$150-$400 Citizen/Seiko or Tissot (parent company is Omega)
$500-$1,000 Tag Heuer
$1,000-$2,500 Omega… particularly the Seamaster, finest $5,000 watch you can buy for $1,500

Buy right, buy quality, buy once

everywhere it is at $250, so it is a solid woot. that is IF anyone ever wears a watch anymore. other then used car salesman. the ads point to it being a divers watch if that means anything.

Rolex has a 1-year warranty, and you need to get it “serviced” or you lose it. My Rolex lasted 13 months. Jeweler wants $1800 to fix it. The watch was $5200. NEVER AGAIN.

Tiger Woods endorses the TAG, and he’s a jag, and wont enter toureys he doesnt think he can win (he got pwn3d in europe). I’d get this watch, but I rarely wear them any more…and a little too pricey for the dorky looks.

the only good Tissot watch is the Tissot High-T, but that costs just under a grand. It’s the greatest watch in the world because, not only does it have MS SPOT, it also has a touchscreen.

I already have a watch from woot so I’m gonna let this one go.

i think i’m going to pass on this one, i dont wear a watch, i have my phone for the time, music, and calling ppl, gotta love your cell phone. nice looking watch though, and durable

To spend that much money on a watch, you must be an idiot or have money more then you can count. I guess, at least I am not one of the two. Guess which one?

My cell phone does not tell time when I take it swimming.

Do you have personal experience with this brand?

Nope. Does it take a lickin’ and keep on tickin’?