Read A Book

What about reading a book while watching TV…

OK, let me rephrase that (since my post was deleted):

What if a tech-savvy individual who is disillusioned by the sheer vapidness and inanity of 95% of what TV has to offer finds solace in an homologous counterpart to a physical book, a.k.a. wireless reading devices (in particular, one named after the act of starting a fire)? A purist could argue that this is not a viable alternative.

And then there are always audiobooks, hmmm…

Not. Impressed.

It’s supposed to be the glow from the TV on the floor, so in this case it works. Everything has its place, even over-used stuff like comic sans.

Cannot resist, I’m a librarian. I’m forwarding to all my librarian and book-loving friends too. :slight_smile:

I’m a voracious reader, and I love my woot shirts. But, while I applaud the message here, this shirt is just ugly.

this shirt strangely makes me want to read some man pages

I remember once(I think it was the EC’s around this time last year) they actually did five days worth. The regular four days(Mon.-Thurs.) and once more on the following Monday.

Yeah I guess they stand for page numbers…

It’s in a Book just take a look a reading rainbow!! I can do anything…

Does turning on the live captioning and turning the volume to mute count as reading a book?

Really good concept for a shirt. I voted for it. I would have bought one if the “A BOOK” text was not there. I think it’s implied.

Agreed. Also, who watches tv anymore

Or maybe since they picked a Cthulhu shirt last time they want to go for other things this time. Not that it’s what I want, I really want the ceiling Cthulhu shirt and also bought the BBQ shirt last time. But it’s what I feel in my gut.

Prove me wrong Woot! Give me Cthulhu or give me death!

Read a book??? come on W00T you know i cant read…a book!!!

Yes, woot, I knew I loved you! My undying gratitude will forever be yours!

Since the first submission, I’ve been campaigning to get this to print. After failing once, and then failing a second time, my hope was shattered.

But lo! In the night, Woot has saved the day!

in for one! haven’t bought a woot shirt in a while, but this one speaks to me. my dad always said “reading is food for the brain” and stressed the importance of it, so he’ll be happy to see me wear this one.

buy some land, buy some land…

Great shirt for March is Reading Month!

It is right-to-read week in the US. So the timing is perfect.