Read The Whole Book!

Now, that’s a dramatic statement.

Wow, he is ripped!

That would make you “that other guy with 2 shakespeare shirts”, as I bought apothecary and this one. Go for it.

Oh, my sister is gonna get this one.

I bought all three. And a friend also bought the winner for me knowing I would love it. So, I am now that girl with FOUR Shakespeare shirts! Although, I do teach high school English, so I do have an excuse! :wink:

This is taken directly from my favorite scene in Othello.

Cliff’s Notes = a grade C…I’ll take it and feel lucky!

Congrats Spiritgreen:) I hope a lot of literature teachers catch this one!:wink:

Mwahahaha! Congrats SpiritGreen!

Part of me wants to imagine him screaming, “BILL RIP!”. Kind of like the Hulk. But then another part of me remembers a certain roommate who would shout this to announce something far more disgusting.

Great design, but I vote that Woot doesn’t allow the same color tee to appear twice in one derby. Especially when that color is cream.

I hope they notice the iambic pentameter in the copy too. One of a few things I remember learning in my lit classes long ago…

You should have seen what he did to the poor Pink Monkey.

He reminds me of those religious bodybuilders that used to show off their miraculous strength by ripping phone books in half.

Shakespeare, thou hast converted me!

Way to go, Spirit. :wink:

Congrats on the print SpiritGreen! I really like the character you put into ol’ Shakes. He is ready to ruuuuuumblllle!!

Where’s the “Shakespere is my homeboy” shirt? Tomorrow maybe?

I’m with the conspiracy camp that Shakespeare was more than one person.

SparkNotes is alright, though, right?

Budum-bum-pish

iamb in for one!

Oh, there will be no question, I’ll guarantee that.