Reality Isn't For Everyone

[QUOTE=Cherrypicker, post:3, topic:81406]
Back door to all w00t! Tees (so far…). NOTE: Price is always $15, not $10, on ‘second chance’ orders.
2nd chance orders not available until AFTER MIDNIGHT of the day originally offered.

Woot: Server Error*. For NNNN, substitute these product ID’s, or just click the link below.

i want to thank you for doing this, it is really cool that you do this
thanks

Love it, got one.

Super Power wasn’t! Ha Ha

Stayed up for Super Power, disappointed shirt.woot!

G’nite

yes…but well this explains it:
http://shirt.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=1495445&count=60
(too late to make a hyperlink)

Well IM fargin pissed! I was really looking forward to the super power T shirt and EVEN THOUGH IT WON THEY STILL DIDNT TAKE IT!! WHAT THE HELL WOOT?!

YES! I voted for this shirt and now I can own it. Much better than the true winner (if even by only a vote).

How does the shirt with the most votes not take 1st place?

The best thing about this one? How did the kid get up there?

This reality apparently doesn’t require rungs on ladders, either.

They legally couldn’t use the power symbol from the other entry.

I’ve come to realize that this site is only for extreme dorks. Who in the world would wear any of the shirts that have been on shirt.woot.com? Certainly nobody who has ever kissed a girl.

…really? This won? …how?

Yay!! Love this shirt - voted for it, and bought it!!

too bad this didnt win the Derby… Pass. The Super Power shirt was better

Well… considering you’re a visitor of this site you should have known…

Cool, but no way I’m caught wearing it!

[QUOTE=kelticman20]

I am pleased you enjoy it.

Hey, I think your a Bowl of Noodles, but it doesnt matter because Woot will graciously filter it to say something else. Please stop posting on this website of dorks, lest you inadverantly become one.

To all those wondering why the Super Power shirt didn’t get picked to be sold (from the blog):

Well, it seems we sort of have two winners to Derby #3. But this time, you only get one shirt. Here’s the problem: the “power” symbol in the entry submitted by jr88ps69 is evidently the property of the International Electrotechnical Commission, and may only be commercially used with their permission. We’ve been advised not to produce and sell this t-shirt, so we’re not going to. (We’ve also decided that, in our view, it also violates our own Derby rules: “We determine that the design contains elements created and/or owned by someone other than the designer or Woot”.)

But even though the refs ruled against it, we are going to honor the will of the (Woot) people by proclaiming it the winner. And we’ll pay jr88ps69 the $200 prize money. Presenting what we hope will be the only Derby “winner” that we don’t produce and sell: (image was here)

In cases like this, where the Derby winner cannot fulfill its duties, the crown immediately passes to the second-place finisher. So, at midnight tonight, come back to Shirt.Woot if you want to buy jamescho84’s “Reality Isn’t For Everyone” (yes, jamescho84 will also receive the prize money): (image was here)