$69.99 $139.00 50% off List Price
2010 Reata Chardonnay, Carneros
CT link above

Winery website

So join or create a WW Gathering!

From The Wine Enthusiast:

86 points.
Steve Heimoff
A seemingly sweet, simple but likeable Chardonnay, this shows the buttered toast and buttered popcorn flavors so popular among consumers, with rich pineapple and mango notes and a nice burst of Carneros acidity.
— (12/31/2012) — 86

Price: $20
Varietal: Chardonnay
Appellation: Carneros, Napa-Sonoma, California, US
Winery: Reata
Alcohol: 14.3%
Production: 11,500 cases
Bottle Size: 750 ml
Category: White
To Web: 12/31/2012

Carneros is the top one or two regions in the world IMO to produce chardonnay. a very good opportunity to pick up some quality chard for a great price.

Questions? Discuss this great deal with me! I’m Madeleine, the Wine Club Coordinator at Jamieson Ranch Vineyards, Home of Reata.

hi Madeleine, thanks for jumping in. Pretty slow today.

I was reading about your Growler program for locals. can you expound on this? I think it’s a great concept.

thanks,

Dang, woot not shipping to any of my residences in AL, AK, AR, DE, IN, KS, KY, ME, MN, NH, NM, ND, PA, RI, SD, TN, UT, VT, WV, or WI. What happened? Oh, wait, was I supposed to wait until the link explaining the new shipping policies was posted 2 or 3 before I ask this?

Hello @winedavid39, thank you for your question!

JRV is the first winery in Napa to provide wine-on-tap! This creates a unique opportunity for locals to acquire refillable wine growlers. Talk about Eco-friendly!
Currently, we have our Three County Pinot Noir and 2012 Carneros Chardonnay available.

Here is a fantastic article that also explains the program!

http://globenewswire.com/news-release/2013/12/17/597225/10061671/en/Jamieson-Ranch-Vineyards-Becomes-First-Napa-Winery-to-Launch-Wine-on-Tap-Program.html

To learn more visit the winery or call 707-254-8673 to book a tasting!

Thank you,

Madeleine

Hehehe…WA is a go!