RECARO Proride Car Seat, Chili

Not sure the picture is correct. I beleive that is the Recaro Roadster and not the Proride. Can anyone confirm if that is the actual seat you get or do they have the wrong image?

Hmmmm. It does seem that way. We’re asking for someone to look at the actual item in the warehouse for sure.

Update: Photos from warehouse show the box labeled ProRIDE and the carseat looks just like the one we have pictured.

We’ve sold this this before and haven’t had any contacts from customers so I think we’re good.

Is it new?

Absolutely. We can’t sell used car seats.

22.5" height, but up to 40# are wierd rear-facing limits. my 9month son is 31.5" tall and only weighs 19#. So he cant fit this seat?

I would suggest checking with RECARO directly.

It says “seated” height, which Should be from seat to top of head when sitting.

Also, I highly recommend these, I have 4!

You are correct. It’s a performance Ride. http://us.recaro-cs.com/child-seat/performance-ride upgraded version of the proRide.

Photos from warehouse show the box labeled ProRIDE and the carseat looks just like the one we have pictured.

We’ve sold this this before and haven’t had any contacts from customers so I think we’re good.

I own a ProRide and I recieved my order of the Performance Ride today. It’s labeled proRide on the box but the one on Woot is the Performance RIDE. This car seat has the HERO Harness and cup holder the ProRide does not. This is straight out of the instruction manuel and Recaro points out the difference on page 13. Upgraded version and satisfied with what I received. So I think we are good!