Received wrong item

I ordered a laptop and the one that arrived was not the one I ordered - even though the packing slip seemed like it was. So then I emailed customer service and all they said was the same canned thing “We’re sorry about that. We’re aware of the issue, and our staff is working diligently to address it.”

OK - so you are working to address what? Do I get to send it back? How is this going to be corrected and when? I needed the laptop this week and now I have no idea what to do.

2 Likes

Did you try to go to your order history and click to return it?

If it offers any reassurance, I’ve had an issue now and then but Woot’s customer service team has never let me down!

Hi there. Sorry for the problem. Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

I did reach out to customer service and got nowhere. That is why I posted here.

1 Like

Got it. Just talked to my CS co-worker. They thought it might be a mass issue but so far it doesn’t look like it is. He’s reaching out to you to help resolve the issue.

Woot will not let you down! They’re not in that kind of business. Just give customer service a moment to figure things out and then I know that they will help you out :ok_hand::+1::+1:. They care about everyone on here and will make good on it one way or another! Woot loves you :two_hearts::heart::two_hearts::ok_hand: and your happiness too, so please be patient while waiting and in the mean time there’s lots of games and forums for your pleasure :two_hearts::bouquet::two_hearts::+1::+1::monkey::heart:

2 Likes