Rechargeable Electric Heated Socks

Rechargeable Electric Heated Socks

i had just got these from amazon right before x-mas for $20 after those instant coupon deals. Just note that the heating pad is only on the top of the instep, there are no heating pads at the bottom of the feet. which would ruin the heating pad if you’re walking on it all the time. the wires where you plug the batteries are a bit flimsy, i’m always afraid that i would snap the wires when plugging and unplugging the batteries.
all in all i don’t think these are worth anything more than $20…

2 Likes

Mine have the heating coils on the bottom. I used them snowboarding and I didn’t notice until I took them off but the wire pattern was burned into the bottoms of my feet. Be careful!

1 Like

It always surprises me how companies like to market these socks. With pictures of them on fire.

1 Like

Long time wooter here (back to the pre Amazon one day one deal days.) I just ordered this only to find this link: Electric Heated Socks – Compression Socks Normally a few dollar difference does not bother me, but 10 dollars cheaper elsewhere? Tell me I am misreading this ! Woot Staff, is this true???

1 Like

That’s a different brand. We can’t compare to that.

SMH. I was duped. And normally I’m the one finding the deals. :woman_facepalming:t5:

So far not impressed. But I’m just now wearing them for the first time. My feet are still cold. I’ll give it a few more hours, I suppose. :neutral_face: