Red Potion

Okay, I just have to sing…

'Twas Pirelli’s miracle elixir, that’s what did the trick, sir, true, sir, true.
Was it quick, sir? Did it in a tick, sir, just like an elixir ought to do!

Also,

Only if 1992 is “lately.”

I call this cough syrup! Though it’d be cool if it really healed bones instead of making me soo high I think it healed me…

Same here, Health and Mana (blue) right? It’s that way in many games.

But then I guess the Zelda ref works as well. Green to restore magic and Blue restores both health and magic…

hmm…

Is this made without red dye #2?

Looking forward to “Level Up” taking the bronze tomorrow!

I too had higher hopes for this derby. sigh I shall return with my hopes again tomorrow.

The other two guys were right… no green potions in Zelda. It’s always been Red and Blue until they came out with the Chu Jellies which were Yellow and Purple. OK, I’ll my Zelda nerd loving self away now! :stuck_out_tongue:

Congratulations. Love Everything Is Gold.

Zelda is not a roleplaying game, rather it’s a console video game featuring puzzle-solving and level-beating. I call shenanigans.

I feel like I am turning into kind of a shirt.woot hater… save me!

But you can get green potion free by throwing an empty bottle in the faerie’s fountain.

In most cases yes. But if you’re fighting Ganon in the final fight of Link to the Past, faeries just don’t cut it. Course I’d just save up enough money and get the blue potion. Maybe keep one faerie just in case you catch an unexpected hit that kills you.

I must admit, I more than half expected at least one “Hey, Listen!” gag here in the comments section. But am thoroughly surprised to not see any.

For those that are curious…

Red potion
Green potion
Blue potion

I don’t know what “Red Potion” has to do with Roleplaying. Zelda isn’t roleplaying.

I say yes! I immediately thought love potion number 9 when I saw the shirt. Maybe this shirt can cross generation gaps, zelda for some and number 9 for others. Or maybe even red red wine?

The cranberry color is very festive

Can it cure a broken heart?

This shirt makes my inner nerd very happy. :slight_smile:

The newest Zelda game goes beyond the traditional red, green, and blue potions. There are at least 5 different ones available in Skyloft. One is red (for health), one is blue (for breathing underwater longer), one is green (for increased stamina), one is purple for healing yourself and repairing a shield, and the last one is maybe a different shade of purple (? I forget) and it is called something like a goddess potion because it makes you take less damage for a while. Yes, I :heart: Zelda games.

Guardian potion. :slight_smile:

Congrats on the print, Rad. Although the presentation gives a nod to the “Everyday” part of the derby challenge, it works as a straight out Zelda fan shirt. And the world can always use more Zelda fans.

Well done artist. in for one now and three after I get my brother’s sizes.