Red Summer Skies

I wish the Star Trek red shirt design would have won!

Perfect first red-hued Woot tee to broaden my color collection. Not everything needs wings to fly, do they? :3

Woot, please, you’re killing me! This design is so great; I just need you to print and sell a poster of it - maybe on a website like,oh, “posters.woot.com.” See how easy it would be to make me click the stupidly large gold button?

Because everything to me is a song, when I saw the title, all I could think was:

“Summer skies and lullabies,
nights we couldn’t say goodbye
and a lot of the things that we knew-
not a dream survived.”

Maybe for that reason, this shirt feels very…nostalgic in its whimsy. It could almost fit in the next derby as well. I don’t think I’ll buy it because I’m on a budget, and it feels a bit unbalanced (perhaps if the balloon was bigger?), but another excellent design, Mr. Spens.

I was just thinking today how I would love to see some of the designs made into canvas tote bags! Even if posters and/or bags were just a clickable choice on shirts.woot instead of their own dedicated site, I think that would be awesome.

I dont get how the dragon is not the villian. Am I the only one who sees the problem with setting a bag filled with gas on fire. gas + fire = explosion/bigger fire = no more balloon.

I think I’ve posted like 4 times in being on Woot! for a number of years. And it’s all about getting a poster.woot.com setup. Many shirts I love the art, but don’t want to wear/own another shirt. Maybe a small 8x10 print, if it’s on demand if you will, I would think there’d be no waste.

It would be really easy to frame it on stretcher bars. Less expensive than framing a poster. Fabric art is nice.

How is this wing-less dragon flying?

Dragon farts?

Bought two.

I love negative space. I love comments that imply negative space.

I also love the original concept – it’s a symbiotic relationship kind of thing, although I think it’s left up to the viewer of the T-shirt what the dragon is getting out of it.

Dude, it’s a hot air balloon, not the Hindenburg.

AHAHAHAHA that dog was the scariest thing about that movie. Just the other week i saw a real dog that looked exactly like it shivers

But is it worth the class-action lawsuit soon to be filed by underwear and socks all across America?

While it is not quite a frame, ThinkGeek offers a pillow case to turn t-shirts into decorative throw pillows. http://www.thinkgeek.com/homeoffice/gear/e1fa/

A quick primer on hot air balloons: The balloons lift off the ground because of hot air. Air = non-flammable. As an aside- (I hate how inflammable doesn’t mean non-flammable).

As my son (8) said when he saw the shirt; “That fire is touching the balloon, it will burn it, this makes no sense”

I’m raising an engineer, it seems.

Oh, and where can I get a dragon so I can try hard to keep its pics off the internet?

Since she doesn’t have arms and her teeth might break the ‘freshness seal’, she is using whatever tools she has to get that little boy up to her mountain-top nest full of hungry whelps.

Now THIS, ladies and sirs, is how your dragon should be trained.

Woot,
I think y’all need to start including desktop backgrounds. Or at least the previews need to be of that size.
Thanks,
Math <3

Dear Woot,

Awlwren was my roommate in college, and we are both girls. Why did you assume she was a guy? (I am referring to “his” in her quality post).

Obviously, you are all sexist.

P.S. I <3 this shirt. Everything about it is beautiful.