Red Zeppelin Winery Black Zeppelin - 2 Pack

One more feeble attempt at a SIWBM, shot to hell. It’s Stillman Time again! In for three.

In for 1. I was waiting for this to come around again.

SIWBM?

SIWBM - Self Imposed Wine Buying Moratorium

SWMBO - She Who Must Be Obeyed

I’m looking forward to this well-structured PS. Glad I got 2 before sell-out.

Yeah, my budget is shot. And we haven’t seen the Corison, the Atlas, or any of the other auto-buys yet either.

I won’t even get into the 2004 Brunellos I’ve been socking away either. They’re really killing me with the inevitable post-release price hikes, and combined with the 2004 being a monster year for Brunellos and their really long drinking windows and not-yet-drinkable-for-ten-years status and impossible-to-find-at-a-reasonable-price-ten-years-from-now, I may have to go on my own SIWBM. Boundaries, man, I keep telling myself …

Will work for Wine.Woot! money…

SIWBM - Self Imposed Wine Buying Moratorium

yep and it looks as if mine is shot to hell b4 January end - Crap!!
in for 1, ok maybe 2

Metrokane Bunny Corkscrew with Foil Cutter and Extra Spiral over at Woot.com
Great pricing @ $7.99

edit: ha beat you to it! Won’t do much for this wine though…

Oh, and the Metrokane Bunny Corkscrew with Foil Cutter and Extra Spiral is up on the regular Woot! woot-off for $7.99.

Edit: P2002: That’s what she said.

I have half a case in sitting currently in the basement, going to give it some time till i open one.

Truchard! Trauchard! Truchard!

I bought the variety pack last year that had the Black Zepp and a couple of others Red Zepp. The others were ok, but the Black was OFF THE CHART flavorful and immediately became the best wine I had ever tasted. I can’t remember if it was a 2007 or 2005, but I immediately wrote Stilman at the winery asking where I could get more in Texas. Sadly, he was down to last case of personal stock and they don’t distribute here. When the 09 PS was on Woot around Thanksgiving I bought 4 bottles. Gave 1 away drank 1 and put 2 away. I agree it is a bit young, but still rewards. I can only hope it turns out as good as the bottle I had late last year. BTW, just bought 2 more 2 packs.

No room. No money. No patience. I don’t need to hear, “best wine I ever tasted.”

I should go before I do something foolish…

Are we expecting the balsamic to pop up anytime soon? Or ever during this wootoff?

I’d think probably not; it usually pops up once a year around Christmas time, and IIRC, the Gift Week balsamic sold out so…

Well that’s what I get for not having an alert system . . . missed the whole thing, and didn’t get to mention the gold medal review from tastings.com or plug the latest ridiculous youtubes . . . . :frowning: