Red Zeppelin Winery - Three Pack

Got 2 last month, in for 2 again! This is an great deal on some very good wine

the mywoot chicken noise went off while I was on a conference call, so I paid the price for it :slight_smile:

I’m sure that must be hard for you. :slight_smile:

sorry for my wine newbiness, Would this be a good wine to let age for a few years before drinking?

Thanks – I had looked at the website & it just said “contact us” to order the wine – so I hadn’t gone on beyond that point. On the other hand – I may buy this & then wait & see what else the WD has for us during the woot-off!

Hey HouTX – wanna trade the 05 Syrah for the NV Vindication? Based on our CT notes – we have different, yet similar, palates – I def agree with the “no decanting” conclusion on the Vindication, but did prefer it to the Syrah.

I’m in for one & waiting with baited breath for the next offering!

Ack! I just started cracking into my last three pack… Was going to open the black tonight… Already had the Vindication and it was quite tasty. Very drinkable right out of the bottle, and over time I thought it got better and mellowed out nicely. Although a good friend of mine claimed it got too sweet for him.

This sold out last time it was on here, to the point that the winery was kind enough to honor the price for a few more days.

Question is… do I get more, as it was quite a good deal last time… Hrm…

Just buy some used or wait for the big end of the season sales and then you can get more wine!

I’m excited. Now I don’t have to share from my stash…I can send my Dad his very own 3-Pack. What’s better than father-daughter bonding over wine (he helped me labrat this).

I was kind of bummed I didn’t get this the first time, so I’m glad it’s up again. This is my 2nd woot; my first being the Reboot bubbly I got for NYE. I must admit, I like the labels more than anything. I think I’ll enjoy a bottle while watching The Song Remains The Same when it arrives.

Guess all the wine experts in here are just going to leave me hanging on this one

I’m hoping for some nice Cheese.

Just check out the previous posts about this wine. Fact, the winemaker Stillman Brown was posting notes about it…

Last Woot Offering

You could try the previous discussion on this wine. It was quite informative with the owner weighing in many times.

It was linked near the top.

I passed this up last time and when I saw it today, I decided I couldn’t pass it up again. I hope it’s as good as you all are saying it is!! Which bottle is best??

I think the short answer is: they’re all ready to drink now, though a year or two probably wouldn’t hurt them (especially the black). I don’t think mine will last that long though - they’re tasty NOW.

Though I haven’t tried it yet… the Black is the flagship wine for the vineyard, so I’m assuming that one is the best.

enjoyed this so much the first time- in for 2 more!

I passed it up before as well. I feel this may be destiny…

But like others, wine.woot has me broke. I’ve become more selective in my choices. I really want to purchase this set…

Here are recent reviews on CT for Red Zeppelin wines. Look like they are more in the fruit bomb direction. Not my cup o’ tea, but the price is not too bad, either

Here in Nevada, we’re facing even harder times than we’re currently experiencing.
Before things get any more difficult, I’m going to enjoy some good wine. If you wait, you may find yourself wishing to partook when the taking was good.