Red Zeppelin Winery - Three Pack

Labrat reports from last time around.

If you are considering pulling the trigger, do it.

This stuff is so good that the last time I bought it, all 6 bottles were gone in 3 days.

Hoping I can hold on to one or two this time!

Guys,

My wife and I thought these offerings (particularly the Black Zeppelin) were great the last time we tried them.

JP

We bought these last time we saw them as well, and they are a really nice wine… the label alone is worth a shot :slight_smile:

See that, and you thought you’d posted too late to do anyone any good. Just shows to go ya, ya never know! (Nice review, BTW.)

Amazing Juice! I just ordered a case of RZ Syrah from Stillman and got it yesterday.

All 3 are great but the Black and the straight Syrah are awesome.

In fact, the Syrah is so good I got my Father In-law hammered on my last two bottles. He never drinks more than a couple glasses but he polished a bottle off and I drank another in a couple hours. So delicious.

Lush.

The Black Zeppelin is excellent.

The other two wines were ‘meh’ for me. They could use another year of cellaring maybe. meh

I’m hoping for some Jocelyn Lonen, a vinturi, and maybe some TyTanium.

I’ve only read good things about this wine. Too bad I live in PA, stupid shipping restrictions.

It’s a sign… Zeppelin just came on XM singing Bring It On Home…

And, this wine is really good!

I’m in for one! All the positive comments here, plus my insatiable need to buy things during the woot-off getting the best of me. DRAT! Drat I say!

Okay, I know I don’t really need to be here . . . you or your friends have probably had the swill before, but out of a sense of Duty, plus the fact that I’m not out of bed yet and I really don’t want to drive 45 minutes to call on a wine bar that’s not open yet . . . er, any questions?

Same here, luckily I’m from WV and can ship to my parents’ house and they can bring it up when they visit me in Pittsburgh

In for 2!

I bought 3 the last time this was offered and am still hoarding 2 bottles of Black Zeppelin–fantastic stuff. Now I can drink up some of my precious stock, knowing more is on the way.

The Vinidiction is also delicious. I found the Red Zeppelin to be a decent everyday red, solid but not very complicated…

It’s all about the BLACK.

I don’t know what TN means, but the Syrah was really fruit-forward, big, and in my opinion DELICIOUS right out of the bottle. The Cabernet was not too impressive, but I didn’t really give that one patience. I’ve heard the Black is very good … I don’t want to open it yet.

Well, too many great comments. I’m in for three. I couldn’t pick this up without picking up Monday’s offering, so I went in for three of it, too… Where am I going to put all this Wine?

That song is one of Zeppelin’s ultimate tunes. I MUST LISTEN!

LOL…

Just up at 10:15 on a wine wootoff day??? Oh yea you make the stuff nevermind. Anyway the only negative comments I see on this wine are it could be a little hot, do you think these might need a little more time in the bottle or are these just a bunch of Merlot weenies talking out there…

Cheers!