Reebok Heart Rate Monitor and Sports Watch

Says there is a strap. Is it strapless or not? I like strapless…

I can’t find this specific watch anywhere online, anybody got a link to someplace else that sells it it what it usually goes for?

does it talk??

Something doesn’t seem right with the description. It says it’s a “Strapless” heart rate monitor, which is a heart rate monitor that doesn’t have a strap that needs to be worn around your chest. Well, if it’s strapless, then what are these tidbits of the description all about:

Reflective monitor with strap

Softex transmitter belt with user changeable battery

Monitor and transmitter water resistant to 30 meters

Transmitter belt? Monitor and transmitter water ristant to 30 meters? Huh? It sounds to me that the description is saying (up top) that it’s strapless, but the lower part of the description is saying it’s not. What gives?

I’ve been looking for one of these, count me in for one. You always got my back Woot!

you’d think Polar did, since they’re the big dog in this game. Does anyone know if this will sync with the remote monitors on most gym equipment. I’d rather look at the screen on the elliptical than the watch.

Thanks for heads-up on that “feature”. I was ready to pull the trigger.

oh wow, so you’re sayingthat this pos doesn’t come withthe chest strap? Man, for 34.99 you can go to wally world and get a polar watch/strap combo

All i know is i plan on buying a different one tommrow at REI. You need a strap for a good reading the strapless ones don’t work well. But for the price it looks ok.

Yeah, the description is definitely saying two different things. Very confusing.

What happened to the thump-thump podcast?

How can a watch be strapless anyways?.. I don’t get it… it seems to defy the laws of physics… and decency… hehe.

i think he’s talking about the heart monitoring band that goes around your chest and talks to the watch, like the ones Polar makes. Another user has already informed us of how woefully different this is than a polar monitor

Wait a minute…are you sure? The blood pressure shown in the picture is a bit high. AND, there’s no arm inserted into the wrist band yet!!! It’s just probably a very minor calibration error that you will need to reset. Good luck…

i have the same question. need more pictures or schematics, wtg is monitor and transmitter

Exactly…defying gravity…reminds me of a time at bandcamp

$39.99 Buy it Now price on eBay + $4.95 shipping

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Reebok-Heart-Rate-Monitor-and-Sports-watch-UNISEX_W0QQitemZ120117876286QQcmdZViewItem

Yuck. Whom wears watches AND exercises in 2007? Let alone at the same time?

It’s FUGLY as well. Hasn’t the “heart rate theory” been killed yet?

Put the fork down, and exercise as long as you’re fat or have no energy and endurance. Simple enough without some silly heart monitor. Cant people feel when their hart is beating fast?

This might give away that I totally lust after someone at work anyways!

I was excited about this until I realized that you basically have to be sitting still to have it read your heart rate. Lame!