Reebok Men's Performance Shorts

Thx…posted before I saw this, which gives me more confidence in the deal. Will go double-check eBay–“measure twice, buy once”–to be (clinically-insanely) sure, but it sounds like a good deal to me now.

Pockets on these shorts?
Muffled “woot” sounds from the woods
Speak up, please: pockets?

Oh haiku, is there nothing you can’t solve?

Is that right? The sizing seems a bit large. I can’t imagine medium being 38.5-39.5, same goes for those other sizes.

Those look like shirt sizes.

I agree, all of this cr@ppy sportswear can be bought just about anywhere, put this junk on sport! or maybe start a L@me! woot? polo shirts? workout shorts? is it really hard to find workout shorts for $15?

Reebok’s sizing guide from their website:

http://shop.reebok.com/us/cms_content/rbk/us/en/staticcontent/pdp/media/SizeChart.jpg

Those aren’t waist sizes, they’re chest sizes, as in for shirts. A 39" waist surely is not size medium!

OK, just for the sake of narrowing down the actual product:

The cut, color selection, and logo on the front of this product don’t match current Reebok product listings.

That said, they all match (as well as “original price”) on this Amazon product page:
http://amzn.com/B00KJ1BF90

And here’s the quick list of specs:

• Elastic waistband with matching internal drawcord for custom fit
  • 2 side pockets -100% polyester
  • 10" inseam
  • Closed Mesh Material
  • Reebok Logo

Of the two, get it here. $5 shipping for woot! or $6.24 for a non-Prime shipping option on Amazon.

Agreed!

Rather than relying on a guess off a match from Amazon (though probably a good guess), it would be great if someone from Woot could verify both pockets (or not) and inseam.

I don’t look at all shorts listings but at least for the ones that I do look at, I recall them all having that info so surprised it is absent here given how basic both are to making a purchase decision.

I own a few of these (picked up a few pairs from a local Lot Less for about $5 each) and can confirm they have pockets. I use them for tennis and they function perfectly for that.

Found this web page for sizing:

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/info/index.jsp?categoryId=1398480

I hope replying “granola” when something is lame catches on. I like it!

I have these shorts and are great for my operatic vocal performances.

There’s a sizing chart in the specs y’all’zes!

Also got confirmation of pockets, one on each side.

Ordered a size too small perhaps?

Does anyone know if they have a liner, i.e. the inside support “underwear”? I looked everywhere and read all the comments and can’t find the answer.

If they had a liner, I imagine they would have mentioned it.

Am i able to purchase different colors in 1 order, or if i buy, for example 3, do i have to make them all the same color?

Thanks, but, Umm, that would be quite an inseam for shorts don’t you think? Wouldn’t something with a 32 inch inseam be called pants for people shorter than say 10ft tall?

Just joking of course - though, looks like the size information was pulled from pants and not shorts.