Reebok NFL Team Replica Jersey

Not all teams… lame! There are at least two Tampa fans out there who would have jumped on one of these.

No Jets?!?! Heinous.

Under the features tab it said that the jerseys could be personalized with a player’s name and number but I didn’t see that option anywhere. Is this really an option? If so, how do I do this?

depends on position and what the player wants / likes. Most QB’s for example have standard sleeves.

And what they wear now is Nike. These are the old style, especially on a team like the Dolphins which changed their logo.

I honestly can’t tell what these are replicas of. Generally a replica is nearly the same as the real thing. These are nothing like the real jerseys, LOL

It says “(not included)”. I’m guessing you could take it somewhere to have it done, but not sure where. If this was included, I’d definitely pick up a few. Right now, I’m on the fence. Then again, I’m sure the Lions jerseys aren’t going anywhere. :stuck_out_tongue: Sadly, the Ravens are all sold out :frowning:

Yeah, those sleeves just don’t look right. Too short, maybe? And the elastic.

Please add photo sample showing the back of these.

No Cleveland Browns jersey !! I know they are doing poorly, but so are a bunch of others.

Great idea !!

No Cleveland Browns?! WTF!

Wow, those are some hideous jerseys. These are replicas of crap. I wouldn’t wear this even if you paid me.

What the heck is this doing in sport woot? shouldn’t these be listed under kids woot instead as they are all small sizes

BWAHAHAHAHA! You’re kidding me right!? Did the staff’s children make these at daycare?

Boy you wasted some money here Woot…

I would agree that this would probably be better off in the kids section. I am interested in getting one for my daughter, but I’m not sure about the sizes. The size chart just says Youth Small, Medium, and Large but no indication of what that means as far as age, height/weight, or anything like that. Since these were made for youth football is Youth Small the smallest you would expect someone to play football…maybe 4 years old?

Anyone have any ideas on the sizes?

Will these arrive in time to give as Christmas gifts?

Yeah, sorry, we’re not able to do the personalization ourselves.

Dolphins logo is obsolete.

Adding to the disappointment of being a Browns fan

The back of the jersey is just plain, similar to the front in the way it fits, and color-wise the same.

Confirmed with our buyers- these will deliver on time for Christmas!