Reebok Polo Shirts under $10

I got one and it came yesterday. Feels kind of cheap, the collar is off center and feels weird. I will try to send it back. Disapointed,

Just got these in the mail today. Poor quality. $10 is more than they are worth…I expected more from the Reebok branding, but these shirts have the same quality as ones that can be found at Wal-Mart’s clearance section for under $5.

I ordered 3 shirts and received 6. So I guess for $4 each, this was a good deal. :wink:

I ordered 10. None of them showed up.

Not only has mine not shown up, the tracking number shows that it was delivered to North Carolina. I don’t live in North Carolina.

Yeah, I’m sorry about that, apparently the vendor gave us the wrong tracking on these- we have a call out to them and hopefully will get this fixed up ASAP. But luckily, it seems like people are still getting them.

The size L shirts I ordered are enormous and unwearable. Looks like I would have been better off with a M or even a S.

Anyone know if these can be exchanged for a different size? I’m guessing no, but just figured I’d ask.

The shirts are junk, size is way off and are poorly made. They are either seconds or bootlegs

Alright, I’ve been patient and thinking that it’ll come, but I’m starting to think that it has gotten lost in the mail. If it shipped on the 14th like the wrong shipping number says and shipping if 3 to 8 business days, it is now 11 business days since shipping. Now it could still come today, but I don’t have high hopes of that happening.

I’m sorry for the problem. Please email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

I ordered 4 none have arrived, even though they were reported “shipped”, they didn’t ship. Woot doesn’t respond.

I’m checking back, the buyer says we should have the correct tracking now, I’m continuing to follow up because I still don’t see it. Hopefully we’ll have this resolved today.

Size way off for an XL!