Reebok Precision Trainer XT Heart Rate Monitor with Chest Strap

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - Saving Woot prices for decades to come

$19.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 Reebok Precision Trainer XT Heart Rate Monitor with Chest Strap

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Price comparator post ! - Is this a good deal ? Let’s see ! :slight_smile:

New Reebok Precision Trainer XT Heart Rate Monitor with Chest Strap, for $19.99 + $5 shipping
Product: 1x Reebok Precision Trainer XT Heart Rate Monitor with Chest Strap

What do you want to do ?[list][]Access the price comparator engine
[
]Lookup at Froogle, Amazon and eBay in one click[/list]

http://lucy.cykian.net/wts/pic0.png
http://lucy.cykian.net/wts/pic1.jpg

About this post

Will this synch up with Treadmills and other machines equipped with heart monitors in the hand holds?

I got this in the last woot off. i use it when i scuba dive to compare my air.

its good.

$19.99

Other reebok heart rate monitors are getting good ratings…
Amazon link

Excellent value…Reebok Precision Trainer froogles for $98.99…looks a bit different but similar features

Got one of these last time round in Jan. Works OK does what it says. Its woth $25 if you want one.

John

Are these better than those ones you wear on your wrist and touch two fingers to?

FINALLY!!! I signed up for woot January 11, the day after the last time this was on sale.

Hooray for procrastinating on term papers!!!

they usually only work with Polar if I’m not mistaken. Even then, only if it has the little polar logo on the console. I’d tell you to go check with your gym, but it’s the middle of the night.

Froogle

Water resistant to one inch! Good to have if you fall in a shallow puddle.

bought one of these awhile back for the same price and I have used it at Gold Gym and it works with every machine on the floor. A great buy and great product…Highly recommend!

got this HR monitor last time around. works great. all the polartec machines are compatible with the monitor. you can barely feel it while you’re wearing it. don’t know how well it’d work with full chested women … but i need not worry about that!

oh, and i wear the watch most days. bit bulky, but not bad.

this price is excellent. do it.

This is compatible with most treadmills

I just bought one of these today for the first time in my life for $69! I’m buying this and taking that one back!

I got this some other time when woot had it up - I forget the maker of the stationary bike, but my heartrate came up…sure beats holding the monitors

These monitor constantly and keep track of things like average heart rate, maximum heart rate, time “above zone” and “in zone”, and that kind of thing.
Obviously any alternative where you have to “touch to fingers to” it isn’t going to be able to keep track of that sort of thing.

I got one at the last woot off and it works well once you figure out where the conduction pads are located.

Previous wooting:
http://www.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=1873463