Reebok Precision Trainer XT Heart Rate Monitor with Chest Strap

Thanks !! Finally decided to buy after reading this…in 4 1 :slight_smile:

Glad to hear it, my treadmill and airdyne both have the heart sync thing, I’m in for this.

I bought two last time I saw them here. The question then and now is "Will they work with treadmils, etc. I go to the “Y” which has PreCor devices. They display my heart rate whenever I walk up and start exercising. SO, if what is holding you back is, working with your gym’s machines, go ahead.

My wife and I differ with success and these devices. My heart rate is reflected very reliably. My wife’s; however, is irregular. I am not sure but whenever she holds onto the handles on the machines, same result. She appears to have a very irregular heartrate.

chest strap? …nifty.

Is this when we get the w00t models to show off the products…??

How long does the battery last in terms of hours? That’s an expensive battery if one has to replace it often when using the heart rate monitor.

Anyone know?

Wish they used AAA or AA batteries instead…

ULUL

I bought one a few months ago and it works great and very accurate…I am getting one for dad…he could use a good walk

Last about 2 years and you can replace at a watch shop for like $10…not bad

I love mine from the last woot. It reads on all the equipment in the rehab facility. This is a good deal. The chest strap needed to be extended for me, will take about a 48 or 50" as shown

LOL cause that would be just a little large to wear.

Woot put these on sale the day after I started dieting back in January. I’ve lost 70lbs this year, and this heart rate monitor has helped me out every step of the way. The price is awesome, and I can’t reccomend them any higher. They will work with most gym equipment, but the chest strap eliminates the need. It’s a great product, and a great price.

is this even worth noting? or did they mean 30m?

With strap it is better for runners and you get continuous heart rate

or if you sweat a lot a lot and wear those plastic weight loss jump suits when you run.

This sucker is in for two. One of these will make a interesting birthday prezzie in July.

Since this straps around your chest, will this act as a heart defibulator to shock your heart back to life when the heart monitor senses you’re having a heart attack while your excercising?

hey y’all… i bought two of these last time they came around

really like it. the 1 in thing refers to how far the pulse reader can go submerged (i doubt anybody can amount sweat pools up to anything close to 1 inch over this thing, so don’t “sweat” it

the watch is plenty water resistant and is quite comfortable to wear as your regular sports watch. if your treadmill or w/e fitness eqpt has heart rate reader and has a receiver then you don’t even need to wear the watch because the reader transmits signal to anything that will read it.

all in all, im happy with my purchase. if you think you need something like this for your workouts, then this is a wonderful buy. i still don’t know why i got 2… probably just to save on shipping and i think it was my first or second woot so i was really excited.

I bought this last time around and it works perfectly. It syncs with all the machines in my gym, and it’s all old equipment at my school. It also has increased the effectiveness of my workouts!!! I’m losing weight almost twice as fast since I started monitoring my heart rate.

Just ordered one. This will be nice for my running this summer. I am doing a marathon this fall and this will be nice to keep track of my hr during my tempo runs and speed work.

A sweet deal if you ask me!

just what I needed thx woot!!!

30 meters is correct