Reese Carry Power Semi-Rigid Car Top Carrier

FWIW, $15 rebate through manufacture on ALL Reese products July 1st through Sept. 5th. I don’t see anything that would bar this purchase from qualifying.

http://www.rapid-rebates.com/goanywheretakeanything

Rules/Regulations:
Official Rules
REESE® Go Anywhere, Take Anything Sweepstakes
No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.

1. Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia. Void where prohibited. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor, Garvin Promotion Group, LLC, and their respective affiliated and subsidiary companies, and their promotional agencies and suppliers, persons engaged in the development of promotional materials, and members of any of the immediate family (spouse, children, parents, siblings) or household (whether or not related) of such employees, officers, and directors are not eligible to enter.

2. Sweepstakes begins on July 1, 2016, at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) and ends at 11:50 p.m. (ET) on September 5, 2016 (the “Promotion Period”). Please allow for any time difference from your local time zone. You will receive an automatic entry into the Sweepstakes when you submit a valid Rebate Request online following your purchase of products at any of the retail locations carrying Sponsor’s Reese® branded products, all as part of the Go Anywhere, Take Anything $15 rebate promotion running concurrently with this Sweepstakes promotion. Rebate submissions must be in compliance with the terms of the applicable rebate promotion, and must otherwise be a valid submission under the rebate promotion. To enter without purchase, please go to goanywheretakeanything.com and follow the instructions to register your submission. Entry is limited to one (1) entry per person, per week, by any entry method. Any attempt to submit more than the maximum number of entries using multiple or different addresses, identities, or any other methods will void that participant’s entries. Entries generated by script, macro, bot or other automated means will be disqualified. All entries and entry information become the property of the Sponsor. In case of a dispute over an entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the participant.

3. One grand prize winner will receive $1,000 shopping spree credit to use for the purchase of any of Sponsor’s Reese® branded products. Credit will include any sales taxes and delivery charges, and must be used, and purchases must be made, prior to November 30, 2016. Credit may be awarded in the form of a voucher or direct order credit, at Sponsor’s option. Credit may not be used for more than four (4) of any single distinct item/SKU. Approximate Retail Value of the Grand Prize is One Thousand Dollars ($1,000.00). Nine (9) weekly winners will each receive a Reese Hitch Mount Cargo Tray (for 2" Receivers). Weekly prize includes delivery. Approximate Retail Value of weekly prize is $80 each. Total ARV of all prizes is $1,720. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received.

4. Weekly Winners will be selected in a series of random drawings each week during the Promotion Period. One of the nine (9) weekly winners will be selected each Wednesday during the Promotion Period for entries received by the immediately preceding Monday dates scheduled here: 7/11/16; 7/18/16; 7/25/16; 8/1/16; and 8/8/16; 8/15/16; and 8/22/16, 8/29/16; and 9/5/16. Grand Prize drawing will be conducted on or about September 7, 2016 from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Drawings will be conducted by Garvin Promotion Group, LLC, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all sweepstakes matters. Weekly winners are limited to winning one weekly prize. Participants not selected as winners will remain eligible for each of the subsequent weekly drawings, and for the grand prize drawing. Prizes won by minors will be awarded to a parent or legal guardian.

5. Participants agree that Sponsor and Garvin Promotion Group, LLC, their respective subsidiaries and affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents are released from all liability and shall be held harmless by participants for any damage, injury, or loss of any kind to persons or property arising out of, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, participation, use or misuse of any prize or entry or participation in this Sweepstakes. Any federal, state and local income and other taxes on prizes are solely the responsibility of the winner. Except where legally prohibited, winners grant (and agree to confirm in writing) permission to Sponsor and those acting under its authority the right to the use of his or her name, picture, video or other images, likeness, voice, biographical information and statements, for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes without additional compensation, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, without notice, review or approval. Winner (to include winner’s parent or legal guardian if winner is a minor) will be notified via telephone or email, and may be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and where lawful, a Publicity Release within five (5) days of notification attempt. If documents are not returned timely, or if the prize notification is returned as non-deliverable, or if a winner is found to be ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.

6. Neither Sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for lost, mutilated, illegible, late, misdirected, incomplete, or non-delivered entries, or for any printing or any technical error in preparation of the sweepstakes materials, or for any other computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability, or garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider or Internet/website use, net accessibility, availability, or traffic congestion, or for injury or damage to any network, phone, or computer equipment arising out of or related to participation in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with entry process or operation of Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend Sweepstakes, and determine winner from entries appropriately received, or as otherwise deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor.

7. A list of the winners will be posted on-line at GoAnywhere.ReeseBrands.com on or about September 20, 2016. A list of the weekly winners will be posted and updated during the Promotion Period.

8. The Sponsor of this promotion is Cequent Consumer Products, 29000-2 Aurora Rd., Solon, Ohio 44139.

will this fit a Audi Q5?

It should fit any vehicle with an adjustable roof rack, and probably some with a rigid one.

I just pulled it out of the box. The mounting holes are at 27 3/16" apart, there are two other positions you can mount it at: two inches closer and two inches farther apart. Otherwise you have to have movable cross bars, which I do not have, so bummer for me. What do I do with it now? Somehow I missed that detail in the description, if it is there.

You can contact Customer Service with a description of your issue and see if they have any options for you. You can please use the Support Form linked at the top of the page for assistance.

This will not fix on 2015 Pathfinder because Pathfinder bar is not adjustable.

Amazing! Bought this because I was looking for some extra space on road trips and glad I purchased it. The price was right and had it assembled within 45min by myself, probably quick if I wasn’t watching something. Mounted it to my Jeep and took it out for a test drive in blinding rain and stood up to the test, no water inside just some minor condensation where the holes are on the bottom but there’s a layer on of them to block it.