Regalo My Play Deluxe Portable Play Yard

Regalo My Play Deluxe Portable Play Yard

BABY THUNDERDOME! Two babies enter, one baby leaves. One day c#ck(rooster) of the walk, next a feather-duster.

3 Likes

My love/hate relationship with this community is exemplified in this single comment.

Please elaborate.

I think it is being let down thinking you are going to get a review on a product from someone and instead you get a funny comment which makes you chuckle but doesn’t help you pull the trigger on the purchase. @Wooter996076812 am I right?

I also had thoughts of the baby octagon (UFC style) match of the century :joy:

1 Like

Folk need to lower their expectations.

2 Likes

I have a the California Beach Company version of this. This one looks like it would fit more places and it is much cheaper.

We love our pop-up play yard and like that we can fit in it with our baby - you probably could fit in this one too without the top. Not as comfortably, but still would be ok.

I have a much smaller version of this that I use to steam vegetables. With that being said, does anyone know how this one would hold up in 100+ degrees near a lake?

We have this without the dome and we used it on the beach. We pitched an umbrella over one side. Worked fine. I came hoping the dome part was sold seperately.

I don’t have infants, but I’m getting this as a prison in which to place my relatives/friends’ kids whenever they’re bad.

What a great idea!

Make sure to get the clear cover so they don’t have to breath your air of freedom but their own stale farts and dorito breath.

https://sellout.woot.com/offers/quality-fabricators-clear-cover-3

Classic!

This exactly. Funny comment, not much discussion value.