CT links above

Winery website

Previous offer:
12/29/10

So, we’ll receive these in 2012?

Good to see some Washington wines.

Lol I saw that as well.

No bargain on this one.

they go for 37 and 42 for the merlot and syrah from the winery. Doesn’t seem like a terrible deal.

Still feeling burned from the “Delivered by Thanksgiving” promise of 2010, I suppose this is a more honest “you won’t get it this year” disclaimer. :slight_smile:

I really liked the syrah from K vineyards, which I believe is nearby, does anyone know if this is similar?

These actually seem to review really well. I’d love to purchase one, but I’m afraid it’s above my price-range. sigh

Must have been looking at 1/2 bottle pricing.

You buy onions from Walla Walla, not wine.

Yet to visit a vineyard down there that I’ve liked.

Buy more people so we can move onto the real black tie buys! :slight_smile:

Reading through the discussion on the previous offering it looks like they are available elsewhere in the 25 range each but without shipping - so not a fantastic deal but probably about $10 off each bottle.

What’s with no wines from Texas? I know it’s not producing near what some California regions are, but there’s some decent stuff out here that I think the ww community would like (can’t be any worse than wine from Walla Walla - although I can’t judge too harshly or at all since I haven’t tasted in that region yet). I can’t make it to the website each day, so watch Cesare or someone post 1 or 12 links to previous offerings from Texas. Go ahead, make my day :oD

Sorry you haven’t found one you like. There’s about 200 to try, though. Three Rivers, Le’Ecole no. 41, Sleight of Hand, Cougar Crest, on and on…

ETA - Walla Walla Valley wineries can get their wine grapes from a few different appellations, not just the WW one. Quite a few will use Columbia Valley or Horse Heaven Hills.

It all depends on what WD can get at bargain prices and where these wineries can ship. MANY smaller wineries do not own the licenses and approvals to ship t most states.

I like a lot of Michigan Cherry wines and Rieslings, but many of the wineries I like do not ship.

Get in line (this ain’t oil).

Washington 23,757,121 gal
Texas 675,530 gal

Wine Production by state

Out of all the Texas wines I’ve tried, Mandola in Driftwood was the only one that didn’t taste like piss.

Walla Walla wines are at least drinkable. But they’re the red-headed stepchild to the wider array of Columbia Valley wines and Willamette Valley wines. By Texas standards, they might as well be the finest vineyards in the world. For those of us in the Northwest, they’re the Pabst Blue Ribbon of wines.

It all depends on what WD can get at bargain prices and where these wineries can ship. MANY smaller wineries do not own the licenses and approvals to ship t most states.

That includes North Dakota for this offering