Reininger's Helix Pomatia 4 - Pack

This offer is exactly the same as the one last month. Wine, vintage, price, everything.

Thank you, I hadn’t seen the link posted… I’ll do some research but I might have to be in for 3

I just wanted to point out that Wisconsin is not on your “approved states” list, but every listing I found said it is legal here to receive shipments.

Direct shipping laws vary from state to state, but most commonly they require a permit be purchased by the winery. Some states charge an upfront fee to get the permit, and many require both an annual fee and remittance of sales taxes. So the reason the shipping lists vary from offer to offer is based on the licenses the winery has paid for. Wisconsin has been on the lists for woot wine offers before; unfortunately this is not one of them.

Anybody having buyer’s regret on these? The first thing I thought when I saw the wine.wootoff today was “Great, I hope I can get some more Helix!” and now it’s already passed. So if you decide you bought too much, just let me know and I’ll take it off your hands!

I’ve been trying to solve this problem as well. It looks like once UPS tries to deliver once, they’ll leave an InfoNotice on your door. Once you get that, you can log on to ups.com and tell them to hold it at the ups hub.

I think the shipper can specify to hold at hub when they ship, so I’ve been trying to figure out how I can instruct them to do that when I order.

Bring Ty back, cracked the 08 and it was delish! Helix, umm not so well. Tasted like soggy oak

That’s what someone said about me recently. (LOL)

Oh I am so pissed I miss this one. My wife and I loved the purchase when these were last up.

I’ve suffered through 3 bottles, and gifted one, but this stuff is not for my taste buds (though it is apparently loved by many).

If there a swap.woot.com? I’d be happy to trade my remaining 4 bottles :slight_smile:

Why not send a PM to the person who posted right above you?

Hm, I’ll do that…but I should add that if someone local to Colorado (Boulder area) is interested in a wine trade, send me a PM and we can work out details.