Relative Dimensions

Oooooh… At first glance, I see post-Picasso cubism, some Escher, Gleizes. At second glance, I see familiar lines and humor: Ape Lad, of my favorite Artichokey? I’m intrigued. Although the way I’m studying the design thumbnail, I fear people will study the design similarly - when it’s on my chest.

My eyes hurt looking at that, just like when I went to an Escher exhibit. True story.

I’m not sure I would want people staring at my chest as hard as they would be staring if I wore this. Also don’t want to be responsible for headaches. :slight_smile:

Holy bad artwork. I hope the child who drew it keeps up the practice.

I love this design but is it really printed on an American Apparel shirt and if so how can you tell??

Yes, it will be printed on AA. You can tell because the sizing chart says the shirt was made in the USA, because Anvil sizes are whole-numbers-only and AA sizes are all weird 3/8th and 5/16th, and because we know that woot still has baby blue blanks in men’s, women’s, and kids’ sizes.

I just know that I’ll offend someone when I say that every time I see a Doctor Who phone booth reference, I think of Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure first. And I’m unashamed.

I think anytime we wooters purchase a shirt we like, we are inviting people to stare at our chests to look at the design. It sort of comes with the territory.

Problems only arise, or at least they should only arise, when some shirts have design elements shaped in a circular fashion and have a certain placement on the shirt itself. If you take my meaning…

So according to that post, this baby blue shirt will be printed on anvil for men and aa for women and kids. Right?

Well, this explains on how they can be so roomy on the inside.

I think otherwise noted on the yellow box description, all will be printed in AA. Please correct me if I’m wrong.

That’s what I was just thinking…

So, like, if I ordered a size XXS, will it fit like a wedding reception tent when I put it on?

Since there are likely to be one or two people out there who may miss the second, non-doctor who, reference, I’ll just post a helpful little link:

Penrose Triangle

Okay…I just looked at the list of shirts I’ve wooted when it popped up after wooting this one, and I’ve got just one thing to say…

WOULD Y’ALL PLEASE STOP CREATING SUCH AWESOME SHIRTS—I have entirely TOO MANY ALREADY!!!

…my…my braaaaaaiiiiiin… implosion

Yes, woot is promising us that this shirt will be printed on AA for men, women, and kids. They’ve been making some mistakes, printing shirts on Anvil that were promised on AA and vice versa, but they’ve been very good about either sending out a corrected shirt or giving full refunds if they promise the shirt will be on AA and it shows up on Anvil. Buy with confidence that it will be on AA - and in the unlikely chance that it shows up on Anvil, email service@woot, explain that today’s sizing chart says it’s on AA, and you’ll get one on AA or get a refund.

the right side looks like ‘bad voice’ to me

optical illusion making my head spin

Altered by email? I hope not!
LOL :slight_smile:

It’s bigger on the inside because it’s also the outside.

The Doctor: “Oh, so that’s what that button does.”