Rembrandt Intense Stain Dissolving Strips

You read my mind.

Reminds me of the Friends episode where Ross whitens his teeth and they turn out way too bright. You can see his glowing teeth in the dark. There’s a girl here at work, her teeth are so white, I think they’re battery powered.

Couldn’t possibly be worse than yet another stupid $300 vacuum cleaner.

Will this work on stains if the stains aren’t intense?

It could be worse. It could have been a ROOMBA.

I felt I needed to comment on these. I bought 2 boxes of these at Target on clearance for ~$3 a while back. I used one set of strips and threw them away. Maybe it was just me, but they tasted awful! I had to scrape the gunk off my teeth since they had already started dissolving. Ymmv…

Baby Got Bach

ROCK THOSE WRITEUP CAPS, BABY! DOWN WITH DUBSTEP!

Does Chumlee from pawn stars use this brand?

LOL!!! Thanks for the memory!!!

Or ANOTHER STUPID TABLET!

Dude. those 300 dollar vacuum cleaners are the shiznitz. worth every penny. nothing cleans like a dyson. nothing.

I beg to differ. I have used both the Dysons (animal) and the Shark Lift-Away Professional and was much more impressed by the Shark versus the Dyson. Oh, and besides being a better performing vacuum, you get many more attachments with it, which makes it a much more versatile vacuum too.

Um…it happened a LONG time ago.

You apparently missed the male fertility test:

It was an unnecessary and unrelated comment. I’m allowing a lot of freedom but there is a line. Subjective but a line nonetheless.

I used Crest strips about a decade ago, and I tried the whitening Listerine a little while ago. They both had the same “weird” flavor, which I’m guessing is just one of the ingredients used to get the job done.

So, just because you thought this had an “awful” flavor, I don’t think immediately sets it apart from the pack when it comes to these sorts of products.

EDIT: In for one.

I think it’s shark week, so that’s appropriate.

Darn, I wish they would bring back the Sansa MP3 players instead of automatic vacuum cleaners or whitening strips. But the question is are these safe, or will they dissolve your teeth and gums??