Remember the something something

I really like the write up and the shirt!

So the other sets must be the Titans, the Milk, the Lyrics, and the Maine.

Ah, the Alamo the biggest disappointment in Texas…

I like the joke for this, pretty cute mixing it with the card game memory.

This shirt requires concentration.

Guy Fawkes was the inspiration for the name of the phoenix in the Harry Potter series.

Remember, Remember the 5th of November
The Gunpowder Treason and plot
I know of no reason why the Gunpowder Treason should ever be forgot.

Um, except isn’t today the 1st of November?

I love this game. But I can never seem to remember where dancing bears and painted wings are.

You want to have it in time, don’t ya?

I forgot what I was supose to do when I got to this page…Shame that’s such a nice…

Wait… why is this credit card sitting here…

Totally great write-up. Especially from that (former?) woot staffer, as Jeff Bezos is totally a 1%-er…

And the write-up throws in a nice Marley quote for good measure, too.

Wear this shirt while watching Cats and singing Memory.

Is there “A kind of September” on a pair of those cards?

Fair enough.

Though, I usually opt for Smartpost which means I would be lucky to get it by March 6th a.k.a. Alamo Day

How nice of Woot to sell a shirt to remind everyone of my birthday, the fifth of November. Why didn’t you show a reminder of my kid’s birthdays? The ides of March and the Feast of the Immaculate Conception?

Like the Concentration flashback + the colors…the first line of the Wikipedia entry states “also known as Guido Fawkes,” something we all should be aware of.

“The children raised on superhero stories are hoping to make their own myth and overthrow their arch-enemies who live at the top.”
-As opposed to children raised on nationalistic stories of how the evil, imperialist Mexicans attacked the good and noble Texans, or how the corrupt, yellow-bellied Spanish blew up the innocent Maine? I’d rather wear a Guy Fawkes mask.

ha-haw, I don’t need this by Guy Fawkes day since living in San Antonio, it’ll be wearable all year round! take that $5 S&H!

…though I may have to explain the 5th of November thing

So, who’s buying one of these for Keith Olbermann?

(from tonight’s Worst Persons segment)

Re: the writeup, when did “ancestors” become a synonym for “descendants”? It’s not the first time I’ve seen that in “print.”