Remington King of Shaves Kit

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Remington King of Shaves Kit
$7.99 + $5 Standard OR $8 Two-Day OR $11 One-Day Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

This always gets PAGES of comments.

Most of them unhappy, but there are a few that are pretty satisfied…

not content to kill the wootoff just once… :-/

nononononononoo do not buy these!!! worst shave ever!

when you play the game of shaves, you shave or you die.

Oh crap. These things again?

I’ve posted it before and I’ll post it again: THESE RAZORS ARE ABSOLUTE GARBAGE. I bought them one of the last times Woot threw them up, and I regret it.

I know lots of complaints about this…yet i’m still tempted to buy. SOMEONE TALK ME DOWN!!!

EARLY for Christmas 2013!
These are so-so…
Not regretting buying them, just not my favorite shave, but better than disposables. They do however, clog very fast. Great to have a SHIP-Load of them in reserve. I did X3 last time.

Exactly my reaction.

I’m just gonna go hide until these are over.

How does this compare to the Fusion?

Edit: Reading the comments, are these really that bad?

Thank you budday. I was considering it, now I am not

I’ll keep this short. Bought 'em, hated em. Worst shave I’ve ever had, the blades wouldn’t stop clogging. Gave em to my lady, who seems to be content with them for the purposes of shaving her legs. Bottom line: legs yes, face no. Heck no.

No! Buy all you can! Sign up additional accounts and buy even more!

Will they ever just go away?!!! It’s like a recurring nightmare!

Started using a DE razor last month, takes longer, but I enjoy it much more than the multi blade razors now.

My last purchase of these was stolen off my porch by a homeless junkie. I’m expecting him to return them and ask for his used needle back…

Bought three more – wish the price would drop but these are well worth it.