Remington King of Shaves Kit

I don’t see why there is so much hate for these… they’re not top grade… but they get the job done.

I have sensitive skin and within 4 shaves, I am not having irritation any longer. The key is not shaving hard and rinsing after each shave stroke.

I’ve only used 2 or 3 blades in the last 2 weeks and ordered 3 of these last go-around. I do not regret my purchase. I have razors for about a year for under 30$… try that with any top competitor’s blade… I think not.

Again, I will buy/take any unused blades or razors from anyone. I love these razors but the price WILL NOT come down. Seriously, PM me and I will pay for shipping.

King of Shaves? More like Waste of Money. This is the worst shave I’ve ever had, do not buy unless you get your shaving razors at the dollar store & love it.

HAHAHA!!

I bought these last time and dropped the razor once on the tile floor of the shower. Broke it. Nuff said! Not the best made razors and I never even got to try the blades!

I know everyone else has said the same thing, but in case you are still thinking of giving these razors a go…seriously don’t.

I bought them the last time I saw them on Woot because I like to try new Razors. I’m not exactly sure why, since I always end up back with my Gillette Fusion.

My main gripes about this razor are that it clogs way too easily and lacks a trimmer blade.

don’t buy, i got these last time and the heads are hard to remove and replace and they don’t last long

Be thankful.

Are there babies out there that need ass shavings??

I bought these a while ago. I agree with the comments that the blades are pretty awful. I don’t get skin irritation, but they just don’t seem to remove hair. Have to go over the same area 3 or 4 times and still have stubble. It’s too bad because the handle that holds the blade is nice and rotates the head so the blade stays right against the skin. I’ve rigged it to hold a mach3 blade and now I have the perfect razor.