Remington King of Shaves Kit

Noooooooo! Not these things again - is there a never ending supply of these? I just threw out the one I bought - wasn’t even good for using on a relatively flat surface like my leg. I can’t imagine how awful it would be for someone to use on their face.

Bought these for my husband last Woot-off. He accused me of trying to off him they were so sharp. His face is so smooth now though. I’m not sorry!

I was wondering the same thing. They were “sold out” yesterday. They must be cloning themselves in the basement.

Bought these last time they came up. Use it almost daily on my face, and it gives me a way better shave than my Gilette Fusion ever did.

These would be good for a round Charlie Brown type of head. They do not excel on features such as noses, jawlines, butt chins, or Adam’s apples. You have been warned.

Bought some for me and my son, and they work great. But, yeah, they are bunnies in the basement! LOL

these razors are terrible. they arent built on a pivot so they dont follow the lines of your face. you are left with a lot of patches of unshaven facial hair. dont waste your money.

Here is the skinny on these razors.

They are nice and sharp and work very well out of the box. The only problem is that the hair they shave builds up between the blades. I have a winter beard right now, so i only trim my upper cheek area and neck area and by the end of a work-week, my blade is so clogged that it refuses to cut any hair.

I ordered 5 of these originally, so I’ve got a WHOLE LOT of blades to go through, but at the rate i’m disposing of them, they are going to last me half the time i originally thought.

NOOOOOOOOOOO! This crap again.

These ravors are like herpes, just when you thought it was gone, BAM, back like dog in heat.

When oh when will these things ever be gone from WOOT! I beg you woot, just give them to Goodwill and take a tax write off.

Listen to us wooters! THESE ARE CRAP! You are better than this. Woot, come on, You are better than this. Just end the misery.

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!

These are crap.

I too bought these a few weeks back. They offer a safe, decent shave but are not very good on the corners. Also cleaning them out is impossible as the blades are so close together.

For the money, a good razor, but I don’t think I’d buy them again.

Worst razor ever. got 2 of these last woot off

Bought too many of these. Maybe okay for my 14 year old kid, but she doesn’t have much of a mustache anyway. On me, they fill up with hair that can’t be cleared with the first swipe. One of my worst Woot purchases ever.

Wait the pic shows a total of fifteen blades but it says u get less… someone please tell me quickly how many blades come with one??

I bought these on a previous woot off, my dh likes them.

They keep putting this up there, but it don’t change the spots. You’ll be disappointed in this shaver… fortunately they’re cheap so it might be worth the risk. But I’ve gone back to my old shaver, putting the Remington and 13 remaining blades under the sink. Ya never know, I might have a guest who forgot to pack his blades!

You know what would be great? If we finally get a random bag of crap and 5 of these were the only things in there.

It would truly be a bag o’ crap

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE send me a message (PM me) and I will buy the ones you don’t want. And Woot, how about lowering the price by even a buck or two!

The only way they work is if you dry shave, other than that forget it!