Remington Rotary Microflex Shaver

Is Woot trying to tell us something? That we look like a bunch or bums or something? LOL_.

I had a Remmington shaver once - it didn’t shave well and from looking at reviews this one follows the same pattern. No thanks, Woot… next time go for the Ferrari of shavers (in price) or something, you might get a few more buyers.

People with jobs!

For $8 you can get 100 Personna safety razor blades and learn how to start shaving the old fashion way, and get “baby butt smooth” shaves. Which by the way, is the real cheap***'s way to shave.

can i shave my legs with this?

I shave in the winter

Target
New $69.99

electric shavers are cool and i have one. but you always have to follow up with a standard razor to finish the job. rotary razors are the least precise too. and 30 is just too cheap for a quality razor, and I’m all about cheap.

I have this shaver. The flip-out part is designed poorly and wont stay out unless you use it at a certain angle. The battery died after 2 charges, for a few months I was able to get it working (while plugged in) by playing with the ‘on’ switch for 5-10 minutes, but eventually that stopped working as well. The few times I was able to shave with it, it did an OK job. My recommendation is STAY AWAY.

It might be worth the 5 bucks for the shipping but nothing more. I had one and returned it in less than a week. 1. doesn’t shave close at all. 2. The motor turns so slow you need to get up an extra 10 minutes earlier. 3. Very irritating shave.

I second the comment re neck irritation with Remington shavers. Much better luck with Norelco.

I know, where is the sensitivity and understanding?!

2 outta 5 here too… I think this one is a no go

http://www.shopping.com/xPR-Remington-R-800

I’m goin strong in nsn!

if i use it every day and then stop, will i get a manly grizzly beard? i’ve always wanted one.

Nope you will still have the girly grizzly beard you have now.

Seriously guys, don’t buy this shaver. It was designed very badly. After trying to use this for a month I gave up. It causes a lot of skin irration and the battery is wonky. I ended up buying a cheapo norelco on a business trip due to this remington’s performance and it did a much better job. Stay away and save your $ for another woot.

I’d pay twice as much if someone would make a rotar razor any more with only 2 heads instead of 3. I’m not talkin’ knock-off brands from Fiji or wherever – just a recognized brand name at my local retail stores. Sigh (should have bought a bunch of Norelco’s back in the 80s’…)

all the ladies in da house say buy this shaver!!!

Thanks for all the helpful posts. I was on the fence and your posts helped me make up my mind.

Damn, I wish I read these comments before I bought it. sigh. Obviously I’m a newbie here.