Remington Smooth and Silky Epilator

Remington Smooth and Silky Epilator

I want to return the Remington epilator. It was used for someone else, it is dirty with hair and it dosen’t work. I want my money back. Please!!!

1 Like

Mine came open and with hair inside too

These were not advertised on Woot as refurbished units. That being said, when I received my unit, and AFTER I HAD ALREADY USED IT, I noticed on the box that it stated “factory serviced unit. refurbished to original factory specifications”. There is something blatantly wrong with Woot offering items for sale that do not state they are refurbs. This is especially true when it’s an appliance you are using on your body. I now fear that mine has also been used and who knows what kind of health issues this poses when somebody else’s bodily substances are involved. Would Woot care to comment on this???

Hey all. I’m sorry for the problem. I’m alerting the Home team now.

Continuing the discussion from Remington Smooth and Silky Epilator:

Mine is a referb with bonus hair too. Gross.

But perhaps more important, the Woot product description says: “The epilator is 100% waterproof, so you can use it in the shower for ultimate comfort and easy cleanup.”

This is a plug in model!!! You absolutely can not use it in the shower. This is an electrocution risk. Anyone who received one of these really ought to be notified.

1 Like

Bought this because it specifically said “100% waterproof”, charge and go… first thing I see on the instructions is “KEEP AWAY FROM WATER”

Happy to say that I didn’t see any bonus hair in mine though.

HI all. We’re looking into this but it can take a couple days.

In the meantime, please reach out to Woot Customer Service. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

1 Like

I TOO, JUST RECIEVED MINE AND IT WAS ALSO A USED, REFURB!! NOT HAPPY! IT WAS STRATEGICALLY PLACED ON THE BOTTOM OF THE BOX IN TINY LETTERS! AFTER OPENING AND NOTICING GENERIC PACKAGING MATERIAL AND SEEING A HUGE KNICK OUT OF THE PLASTIC ON MY UNIT,I STARTED LOOKING AND SPOTTED IT! AT NO POINT IN TIME WAS I MADE AWARE THIS WAS A REFURBISHED UNIT I WAS BUYING! AND IT SURE AS HECK WASNT ANYWHERE IN THE DESCRIPTION OF THIS ITEM! A PERSONAL HYGEINE ITEM LIKE THIS IS NOT SOMETHING I WOULD EVER KNOWINGLY BUY USED OR REFURBISHED! I ALSO WANT A FULL REFUND BECAUSE THIS IS JUST WRONG ON SO MANY LEVELS AND REALLY JUST MAKES ME SECOND GUESS BUYING ANYTHING ELSE ON WOOT! SHAME BC IVE GIVEN YOU ALOT OF BUSINESS!