Remington Titanium Shaver with Smart Cleaning Dock

wooted here double-woot

i will never stray again

GOOD WOOT! I’ve already bought a lesser model of these, but I haven’t had a chance to open the package yet… and I won’t! I’ll list my lesser Titanium Remington with an LCD display thingie on fleebay… and enjoy this one :slight_smile:

Nice thing about this is the cleaning system. I had a Braun with a similar system and it really worked. Problem is, my face and Braun shavers don’t get along.

Ooh, fun!! A refurbished razor!!

132.43 w/ shipping cheapest froogle. goot woot!!

Man, what an obvious cheap rip off of the Braun Syncro.

I wish I had been awake last night instead.

Refurb razor? Sounds pretty disgusting to me.

No shaver for me tonight.
http://www.aaoseller.com

Let’s review… STARTING bid on fleabay… what’s the condition? New ? Used? How many people are going to be able to buy one?

Consider all the facts before shooting down a darn good deal…[/quote]

Not shooting it down, just stating a fact. New and 4 days left. Glad you could reply as the first on

[quote user=“ccanni1028”][quote user=“wootie and the woots”]scruffy! i buy one of these yay!

$70.35 has been charged to your credit card.

Thank you for your business. Woot!
Check out the community board to hear the buzz
or ask technical questions about this item.[/quote]

$59.99 for the razor + $5 for shipping = 64.99

$70.35 - 64.99 = 5.36??? Where did that come from?[/quote]

I’m guessing here… Texas tax?

Horrible… they followed my woot devirgination with this? YUCK!

Damn I’m smooth, so I dont need this.
I already have the Braun with the built in parts washer.

Isn’t a refurbished razor kind of like refurbished hypodermic needles?

eeeow

Let’s review… STARTING bid on fleabay… what’s the condition? New ? Used? How many people are going to be able to buy one?

Consider all the facts before shooting down a darn good deal…[/quote]

Not shooting it down, just stating a fact. New and 4 days left. Glad you could reply as the first one[/quote]

I reiterate… how many people can get it if they have 1… and it has 4 days left… what’s the shipping on it? I bet it winds up costing more than Woot…

For God sake Peteromans11, don’t you have a life? You are always the first one to post almost EVERY, and yes I mean every, night, and your comments are inevitably lame and irrelavant. Why do you feel the need to torture all the rest of us with comments and observations that have NOTHING to do with anything?!
Yes, add me to the whiner list, but I have been holding my tongue for 2 months, I finally had to say something. The guy bugs.

Can buy this anytime at overstock.com for $72.00. Nota big diff there, so I got a better idea. Since I stayed up till midnight to see this, how bout all ya that are tere at Woot headquarters, charge those things up, pull down your pants and shave your asses with them, then sell them all w/bonus asshair stubble already inside. :twisted:

Not to be a downer or anything, but I bought his razor for full price at Target or Walmart and it was awful. I’m sure that it works for some people but it’s the first electric that I’ve used that I’ve cut myself. I used it for 3 weeks thinking it could just need to be adapted to my face type and my face to the new razor, but it was awful. I even got razor burn.

I hope that it’s different for everyone else, but for the few razors I’ve used this is the lowest one on the list.

I have to pass on a used shaver. :shock: But could we get some refurb toothbrushes too? :roll:
I will stick with my nice Norelco I bought new, its still going strong after 2+ years. :smiley:

So. that brings up another point… Re-Certified?? So these units have already been on someone else’s unit?
I mean, Face?

And chopped up dingleberries. :x