Remington Ultra Titanium Shaver with Smart Cleaning Dock

[imgleft]http://www.woot.com/Images/Sale/Remington_Ultra_Titanium_Shaver_with_Smart_Cleaning_Dock-thumbnail.jpg[/imgleft]Welcome to the Remington Ultra Titanium Shaver with Smart Cleaning Dock topic page for Thursday, July 28, 2005. Please post your questions, experiences, or pricing comments here.
Today’s item quantity: 200
Last Order time: 8:30 AM CST
Woot Member to blame: wooff
Order Pace: 0m 36.016s
Woot Wage: $5,996.29 an hour.

Today was my first day of Wooting. Before I went to work I got SIX page one postings. I just came home from work, and I ended the day with this my SEVENTH page one posting, and to top it all off it’s my first “first post”! Plus I got one of the 20 Saitek keyboards.

Long Live Woot!.. Now I’m off for some mush needed sleet!

woo hoo

Not bad

well poop

oh for cryin’ out loud

why???

If you’re worried about the refurb, I’m sure they replace the entire shaving head before they ship it out.

woooticious

nah

Well another item I wont use, But at least I’m on the first page :slight_smile: WooHoo

It’s way too early, we need better stuff to get before the sleeping suckers wake up!!

GOT ONE!!! WOOO!!!

I was actually hoping they’d do this one again so I could get another. I gave the last one to my dad for fathers day.

refurb??? That’s kinda gross…

I’ve been up all night waiting for the boc. Guess it’s time to call it a night.

;;

no. yuck. first page?

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW REFURBISHED RAZORS!

Why the hell would i want something that some dirty old man ran across his face until it broke.

[quote user=“Karth”]If you’re worried about the refurb, I’m sure they replace the entire shaving head before they ship it out.
[/quote]

As quoted from the main page:

These R-9500s are refurbs, but all contact parts have been replaced and the shaver heads themselves are new, so there’s no… “ick” factor.

Is there anything better than seeing the sold out sign and hitting the refresh button in anticipation of what could be coming out for the next item on a woot off? Life is good!
too bad its a razor, this would go faster if it was a his and hers… oh well maybe the next one!

Remington Ultra Titanium Shaver with Smart Cleaning Dock
$59.99+ $5 shipping

meh