Remington Ultra Titanium Shaver with Smart Cleaning Dock

page one?

edit: d’oh!

they must have lots, a buyer and it didn’t even move

I’m starting to sense this from the force, just woke up fro a cols sweat

or it just could be that only one person bought it, but still at least 200 is my guess with no movement on one purchase

[quote user=“gty”]Today was my first day of Wooting. Before I went to work I got SIX page one postings. I just came home from work, and I ended the day with this my SEVENTH page one posting, and to top it all off it’s my first “first post”! Plus I got one of the 20 Saitek keyboards.

Long Live Woot!.. Now I’m off for some mush needed sleet![/quote]

Get over yourself. First page is NOT difficult during a Woot-Off. Not that big a deal on any other day either. Did you buy anything? Snag any good deals? Pathetic…

Ebay recent completed items:
$56.00 NIB
$50.00 NIB

$65 refurbed? Pfftttt settle in folks this woot could take a while.

definitely at least over 200.

so, i’ve always used regular razors.

what do you do with one of these when the blades get dull - as they inevitably will, even if it’s years down the road.

Petey finally went to sleep?

I had a nice long nap, then shower and shave.
A buzzing from my PED alerts me to this repeat.

It appears there are 100 of these for sale.

wow, they have sold one of them and there is 100 so lets go people!

[quote user=“Milkman00”][quote user=“Karth”]If you’re worried about the refurb, I’m sure they replace the entire shaving head before they ship it out.
[/quote]

As quoted from the main page:

These R-9500s are refurbs, but all contact parts have been replaced and the shaver heads themselves are new, so there’s no… “ick” factor.[/quote]

‘…you’ll feel like you’re rubbing C-3PO on your face.’

I think that gives more ‘ick’ factor than a refurb razor.

Don’t count on it [o]

Brand new, these are going for $70 on ebay. My general rule: IF YOU CAN’T MAKE DECENT MONEY ON SOMETHING BY RESELLING IT ON EBAY, DON’T BUY IT!!!

[quote user=“Szamboti”]

$65 refurbed? Pfftttt settle in folks this woot could take a while.[/quote]

At least I can leave for work and not feel like I’m missing much… I went to sleep during the joysticks and woke up in time to see the watch sell out. Checked the board and realized with some relief that I had not missed a single thing that I would have bought. Of course today at work I won’t be at a computer at all so I will be wondering all day what wonderful goodies are getting away from me…

[quote user=“Szamboti”]Ebay recent completed items:
$56.00 NIB
$50.00 NIB

$65 refurbed? Pfftttt settle in folks this woot could take a while.[/quote]

its the people like you that make this stuff take so long to sell, you tell people they could get it cheaper elsewhere, if they were like,

hmmmm maybe!! then they see, oh i could get it cheaper, i guess it isn’t that good of a deal, oh well, maybe not, then they are gone, and no one buys and then we sit here till other people buy it…see the problem with looking it up and then posting what you found??

last offered on 6/03:
Remington Titanium Shaver with Smart Cleaning Dock
It’s not your father’s electric razor (yet, until you give it to him on Fathers’ Day)!
$59.99 + $5 Shipping and Handling

Nothing more to see here citizens…

This’ll last for a good three hours if not more.

Oh Woot, Oh Woot; Why has thou forsaken me, Woot!

I need a beer…

96% …time to make the coffee

They need Woot! for Blackberries! THAT would rock. :slight_smile: