Renwood Amador County Estate Syrah 6-Pack
$49.99 $̶1̶0̶7̶.̶0̶0̶ 53% off List Price
2008 Amador County Estate Syrah
CT link above

Winery website

Previous offer:
5/8/13

So join or create a WW Gathering!

My Name is Jon Affonso and I am the Assistant Winemaker for Renwood. I will be checking in over the next 24 hours to see if I can answer any questions. Feel free to ask and I will answer as quickly as I can. I hope you enjoy the wine.

Cheers

Jon

Apparently this wine does not ship to Maryland? :frowning:

Just started getting into wine. My first wine purchase on woot. Any suggestions on Aerating?

Looks like no DC or VA either. That’s too bad, I was ready to bite.

Another review:

$10 cheaper than last time, wish there were some more CT notes from that offering, but appears limited to 2 people with just ratings and very limited notes.

Unfortunately every state has different laws for shipping wine. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

I don’t think this wine needs decanting. When I pour our wines at tastings, I simply open the bottle and let it sit for 15 to 30 minutes. If you want to invest in a Venturi, they work well for immediate consumption.

I’m torn. I don’t want to buy ANYTHING because I won’t be home for a few weeks, but I AM sad that it doesn’t ship to my state. I little schizoid, but that’s all me.

Actually three, but two are wooters. I’d be interested why a 75 was given by one of them, who clearly likes Wellington, Ardente and McClean.

Can the winery comment further on why they see this as a PnP bottle?

I ignored the 75, as I do most ratings that get posted with no notes to support them.

Thanks for getting on board. This is a great deal to cut your teeth with.

This wine will benefit from aerating of some kind, IMO.

I’m thinking this was a flawed bottle (corked?) that wasn’t recognized by the rater for some reason.

This wine is luscious and rich with elements of ripe plum and vanilla with dusty tannins. It is very drinkable, but has the old branding and we want to clear it out of inventory. Our normal channels are no longer selling library wines with the old labels.

How much is shipping on this special? I live in Missouri.

Thanks

Yes, a bit of confusion here. The voicemail states $5, but count on $7 for summer shipping.

We enjoyed this wine - very nice and easy drinking. I don’t have my exact notes with me but I do know that we liked it very much. I got a case last time and will probably do that again.