Request for new Contest Forum thread.

I know it’s too late to be useful this week, but it would be nice if there was a single location (like, say a stickied thread in the contest forum) where the woot folks would post links to the BIG pictures they used for of all the past woot items. It also wouldn’t hurt to include some other relevent recurring pictures – like brave woman, or the woot staff pic, the woot logo (old and new) etc. Thanks woot folks!

You asked for it.

[quote user=“mnementh”]You asked for it.
[/quote]

I really don’t think he did.

No… I’m not seeing where it was asked for either. Me thinks someone is keeping a life-sized hasselhoff cutout in their closet.

now these are pretty cool:

[quote user=“mnementh”]You asked for it.

gaaa!

Since we’ve been told in advance what this weekend’s photoshop contest is, I just wanted to bump this request up again. It would really be useful to all us photochoppers to have links in one place to good pics for all the items.

Okay, in case anyone else wants the images like I do, here’s a response I got fromm mattg in one of the contest forum threads…

again, thanks matt!

The pictures from before Woot 2.0 don’t seem to be online. You’re missing out if you haven’t seen the Woot-off pictures. I only have half of the product images from before broccoli and cheese but if anyone wants to host them, they take up around 34 MB. :wink:

[quote user=“mnementh”]

The pictures from before Woot 2.0 don’t seem to be online. You’re missing out if you haven’t seen the Woot-off pictures. I only have half of the product images from before broccoli and cheese but if anyone wants to host them, they take up around 34 MB. ;-)[/quote]

dude! you’re getting a broccoli and cheese version of Woot 2.0 !?! That totally kicks the butt of my broccoli and carrots version! I’m envious of your cheese…

Yeah, on my browser it looks more like smoked cheddar than carrots.

You asked for it.

http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/5237/hasselhoffianrecursion7bk2hq.gif

I really don’t think he did.

No… I’m not seeing where it was asked for either. Me thinks someone is keeping a life-sized hasselhoff cutout in their closet.

now these are pretty cool:

http://show.imagehosting.us/show/562888/0/nouser_562/T0_-1_562888.gif

http://show.imagehosting.us/show/562889/0/nouser_562/T0_-1_562889.gif

[quote user=“mnementh”]
You asked for it.

gaaa!

Since we’ve been told in advance what this weekend’s photoshop contest is, I just wanted to bump this request up again. It would really be useful to all us photochoppers to have links in one place to good pics for all the items.

Okay, in case anyone else wants the images like I do, here’s a response I got fromm mattg in one of the contest forum threads…

again, thanks matt!

The pictures from before Woot 2.0 don’t seem to be online. You’re missing out if you haven’t seen the Woot-off pictures. I only have half of the product images from before broccoli and cheese but if anyone wants to host them, they take up around 34 MB. :wink:

dude! you’re getting a broccoli and cheese version of Woot 2.0 !?! That totally kicks the butt of my broccoli and carrots version! I’m envious of your cheese…

Yeah, on my browser it looks more like smoked cheddar than carrots.

(bump)
Still have those?

I might be able to find a hosting location.