Research

Yep, and it’s why I asked my question about misinformation.

We here at Woot! are not medical professionals nor do we pretend to be so on TV, social media, or the forums.

it’s up to each person to do their own research (see what I did there) and come to their own conclusions.

The end.

8 Likes

So its allowed.

You like to have the last word, don’t ya?

6 Likes

Remember if you do buy this shirt today, you can get a free woozie with it!

6 Likes

If you don’t buy this shirt, you can buy any OTHER shirt and also get a free woozie!

6 Likes

Not really, just trying to clarify what’s allowed in simple terms to avoid problems, but am a bit surprised that two different realities can exist here. I’m a bit disappointed, but whatever. Enjoy your day.

The more you censor or argue with people the more entrenched they become. Plus, they want the attention. Casual shaming does work and that’s why I made the shirt.

3 Likes

last word

7 Likes

I think that’s a bit of a stretch comparison…

3 Likes

I don’t complain about vaccines, but also I can’t do common core math…why’d they have to change it? What was wrong with old math?!?

5 Likes

False, if it’s funny, clever and appeals to at least some of the Woot audience there’s no reason for it to be disqualified. I mean we don’t need just “Ant-vaxx” on a shirt…you can get those on Amazon… but I dunno mash it up, make it clever…would consider it.

3 Likes

wouldn’t the skull be buried underground tho? or is a skeleton visiting the grave and its head fell off and landed perfectly next to the tombstone?

6 Likes

@davejlives responded so now you know this is is thing.

7 Likes

I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE DESIGN OF THIS SHIRT, THE SKULL IS CONFUSING TO ME. WHERE IS THE MANAGER

12 Likes

In case anyone was wondering what my political stance is, I have excellent 5g.

8 Likes

ALSO I AM INCENSED ABOUT SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT IS THIS WHERE I CAN COMPLAIN ABOUT IT?

10 Likes

It is probably a shallow grave in Louisiana.

6 Likes

is it me?

4 Likes

FIRST OF ALL, WHY CAN’T PEOPLE REPLACE THEIR GROCERY CARTS. WHAT’S WRONG WITH A LITTLE EXTRA EFFORT

10 Likes