Resistance, Yoga & Balance Training

I hate finding a lower price than woot on Amazon, This time its even “Sold by Woot”!

http://www.amazon.com/Kymaro-RRKY-Rhythm-Rocker/dp/B005CVGACY/

Wow! $20?! WTG Woot! …

Now it is removed from Amazon. THAT IS LOW CLASS WOOT! I was going to buy after my wife took a look. This is not how I expected you to deal with the situation…

RE the red Yoga ball, research on sister site Amazon leads me to believe that this is the red, smaller ball, with diameter of 55cm.

Lifeline 4-JGXT-R Jungle Gym XT is on sport woot odds and end for $49.99.

They totally missed the opportunity to name the Rhythm Rocker “Asstopus.” I’m disappointed, and would absolutely buy one if it were named that…

I really wish there was a way I could like/thumbs up this post.

I have one of The Grid Revolutionary Foam Rollers, and seriously love it! It’s sturdy and the nubs actually do help you release tension spots. Rolling on it does wonders for my back. Honestly my only complaints are the nubs can break blood vessels, so after rolling on it, I have lots of little red spots on my back. And I sometimes wish I had gone with the full size one so it would run the entire length of my back. But otherwise, these are awesome. You can use them as you would a typical foam roller for exercise, or use them to work out knots and kinks. I highly recommend it. And if you keep an eye on them on Amazon, the Woot price is about what they go on sale for since it appears they sold out very quickly.