Retro Mini TV Console

Retro Mini TV Console

Curly Monkey was my favorite game growing up! Although I don’t think it’s the same one we played. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Perfect gift for my nephew :slight_smile:

This is way too fancy of a set-up.
I’ll wait for the basic version.

This thing is so stinking cute. Good video too!

I can’t wait for this to arrive and challenge people to Nut Cracky.

1 Like

Why did I buy this???
Someone help me with a solid answer. My wife is going to kill me.

2 Likes

You should have paid $5 more to get the optional spousal excuse accessory. It’s really just a stale old fortune cookie but we all know nothing is going to cut it so you might as well get lottery numbers with your excuse.

1 Like

So that you could plead insanity when I accuse you of conspiring against me with the app narg t-shirts.

Because it’s so CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!

2 Likes

Your wife will love it since it’s sooooo cuuuuuute!

1 Like

here we go… the Mrs said “WT* is wrong with you? why do you keep buying stupid stuff? who is going to play with this dumb thing? Where are you going to put it? looks like it will break the first time you play it. Can you send it back? This is a waste of money…”

… and on and on… OMG… I need a different account or something…

2 Likes

Some of those seem like rhetorical questions.

I sneaked in a “this is one of your early christmas presents”, that didn’t work. That vein that goes vertically on the forehead got bigger. SHe is angry

Get her a HAT hat.

And/or one of these.

yeah no - i am not saying that. I am in a weird situation… cause she has not discovered all the other crap i ordered. The sad thing is my Hat Hat arrived today… and a 25ft jumper cable (that was a sweet deal we had), a stack of gum I found on clearance, and I ordered this … whatever this red game thing is called … AND I ordered the fidget spinner WOot pens today… so the stupid order confirmation emails went out before I could delete it…

2 Likes

Once she finds out, it will have been an interesting time knowing you.

1 Like

Remember the “My Shiney Hiney” incident of 2017…

GO ON…

2 Likes

What about the pact to never speak of that again?!?