Retro Smugglers

Retro Smugglers

Just ordered and got a fitted dark heather spaceship print shirt. It turned out to be 60/40 cotton instead of 90/10. Not going to try that again. Ended up giving it as a present, since it wasn’t acceptable for me. So, be wary.

That’s odd, since it should have been 90/10…

If you haven’t already done, so please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

I’ve looked at the size information for Tees, and according to the chart, there’s no difference for most of the shirts. Am I reading it wrong? Is the plan that the 90/10 shrinks more?

Thanks!

Maybe @Narfcake can help here since he knows all about the various shirts.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

I think it changed a long time ago and they never updated the specs. I’m sure I saw the same a long time back, but also recently. I’m sure Woot QA would check incoming shirt blanks every incoming shipment from the supplier, so they must know.

Here’s my blend from early December: Made in America

1 Like

Ah.

In that case…

Sad Mood GIF by Cat's Cafe Comics

Try it on! They feel great.

Yes! My shirt is very soft. I’m happy with it.

1 Like

I very much prefer heather shirts. They do feel softer than regular ones and I actively seek them out when choosing what shirts to buy. I’m not sure why some people complain about them being blends.

2 Likes

Probably because “polyester” sounds like a plastic bag on your skin.

I… um… don’t even look. I pop the tag out and move on with living my life.

2 Likes

Someday I’ll wear polyester pants in colors like mauve and brown or houndstooth with polyester polo shirts and protect the curlers in my hair with a scarf while I’m out for an afternoon walk. I think I’ll get one of those little ugly dogs that bites kids. Oh. And bingo. Yes. Bingo will be a large part of my life.