Return Labels

For the love of god, can someone help me find the area for the return label? I’m trying to return a North Face jacket. I’m looking at the Stuff I Bought page and at the specific order, but I cannot find the option to print the return label.

Please help!

Does it fit this qualification?

Your order must have been placed within the last 30 days, the item price must be $20 or greater, and the item must have arrived damaged, defective, or missing accessories to qualify for a self-service return. Gourmet.Woot orders, Shirt.Woot orders, apparel orders, and any orders shipped by a freight carrier are not eligible for self-service returns.

https://www.woot.com/faq#can-i-start-my-own-return

Did you click through the ‘support’ button, or the “i need help”? Forums are not the best place for CS… their support contact is.

I’ve clicked through the support FAQ at least thirty times. I just received the jacket this week, so it’s eligible for a return. When I view my order, there is no option to start the return process. I’ve sent two emails and tried tweeting at them.

I was just wondering if there was a button I needed to click or if the start my return function was hidden. I appreciate you responding, though.

Did you try this?

1. From Purchase History, click “I Need Help” next to the order which you want to return.

2. Select “I wanna cancel or return some stuff”.

3. Select “I want to return the items I ordered”.

4. Confirm that the item on your screen is what you want to return, by pressing “Continue”.

5. In the second message of the subsequent monkey chat, you should see this text:

And hey, if your order was placed within the last 30 days, the item price is $20 or more, and it arrived damaged, defective, or missing accessories, you can do a self-service return by clicking here.

Press the word “Here”.

I did that. Woot is now saying: “Unfortunately this order is no longer available for Return.” I placed the order on April 10th. That’s well within the thirty day time frame. I received the item this week.

It shouldn’t be this hard. It almost feels intentional.

Sell it on ebay.

You may want to contact Woot CS then.

From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

I’ve sent two emails to the support team. Waiting on a response. I’ve read mixed messages online about how effective/efficient the CS team is. Here’s hoping.

Definitely learned my lesson about ordering anything from Woot.

My purchasing of phones on eBay and flipping them elsewhere may be severely hindered; PayPal decided that I NEED to signup for PayPal Cash or else withdraw my funds.

Having the money in PayPal meant that I was less careful about how many phones I bought.

Hi there. I know we’ve had some recent issues with return labels. UPS requires a second color for printed labels and it’s hard for us to require that of customers. There’s also been issues with certain batteries and such.

I believe self returns may be turned of while we figure this out. CS will get back to you quickly with a return label.

I’m sorry for the frustration.

I just did some searching on Google and cannot find any reference to UPS requiring 2 colors (or a second color) for labels. Can you point me to a reference? Thanks.

https://www.ecfr.gov/cgi-bin/text-idx?SID=596eb71103e53bca0941f70c4613d9e8&mc=true&node=se49.2.173_1185&rgn=div8

For batteries.

2 Likes

Well, if it helps, I ordered a shirt the other day and realized an hour or two afterward that I’d ordered the wrong size. I wrote to CS and asked if it was too late to change it to the right size. They said it was but they would send me the right size for free, and I won’t have to return the incorrect one. I actually received the replacement before the incorrect one arrived because it was sent next day air saver.

It’s been my experience that CS has really upped their game. Oh, by the way – be sure to check your spam folders for any responses from CS. They can get caught there.

3 Likes

Thanks for the information. I have seen that particular sort of label before, I just never noticed that it had a red border – now I know :wink:

Woot%20battery%20shipping%20label