What is the procedure for returning a purchase?
- From Purchase History , click “I Need Help” next to the order which you want to return.
- Select “I wanna cancel or return some stuff”.
- Select “I want to return the items I ordered”.
- Confirm that the item on your screen is what you want to return, by pressing “Continue”.
- In the second message of the subsequent monkey chat, you should see this text:
And hey, if your order was placed within the last 30 days, the item price is $20 or more, and it arrived damaged, defective, or missing accessories, you can do a self-service returnby clicking here.
Press the word “Here”.
Please send address to return the 2 items I want to return. How about a prepaid return shipping label? That would be awesome.
That’s literally what the process above will give you.
I need a return label for a 50# box please…say…just asking. Do these returned boxes sit for very long? Because my items will need to be fe…um…opened quickly.
Yes, that’s 25 pounds of cases