Reusable Cotton Face Masks (Variety 3-Pack)

Reusable Cotton Face Masks (Variety 3-Pack)

Are they1, 2 or 3 ply cotton?

I don’t think the “ply” is applicable the the reusable masks (at least I haven’t seen any ply designation for them). Since there’s 3 included you can ply however you feel up to three. Wear one for 1 ply, two for 2 ply, etc.

There are two layers of cotton fabric. There is also a filter pocket between the layers, but you don’t have to use it.

If we order this 3 pack are the colors random or are we getting one each of the 3 colors shown? I need a blue and a red, (I also need a purple one but don’t see that listed).

Hi there. You get one of each color shown.

I just received mine and the three colors were black, black and black. Not much variety…

Based on this information I ordered a set, I got a red and 2 black, and the red was the only one that had a nose piece, the 2 black ones were a different style. Wearing glasses a mask with no nose wire is useless to me, and I ordered these because I needed the red and a blue for a specific reason, and I got no blue. So basically is was a very expensive red mask…

Blargh. Sorry they’re shipping out incorrectly. Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

FWIW, these worked out really well for me. Good shape, and fit well, and I have a big head. Nose wire is good and firm. No fogging in my glasses, and that is a sign of a good fit. I wish the pocket were like a full drop-in from the top or bottom instead of a small hole, but most people probably don’t put in a filter anyway.

I got two blacks and a red, individually packaged with their Chinese “certificates of conformity” (irony).