Reusable Face Mask with Breathing Valve (2-Pack)

Reusable Face Mask with Breathing Valve (2-Pack)

Valve masks protect the wearer, but not the people around them.

5 Likes

Comfortable, cool, easy breathing.
The ABSOLUTE DEALBREAKER: The mask STINKS! SMELLS! Once the pack was opened, the smell filled the room. I washed one, and that did not help. A smell I can’t say I’ve ever smelled before. It smells like heavy fuel oil - #6. Almost smells as if something was added to mask the odor. UNUSABLE. Had to put them out on the deck. The outgassing is HORRIBLE. Gave me quite a headache just being in the same room, not wearing it.

3 Likes

Hi there. Sorry for the problem with the smell. You might put them in a bag with a dryer sheet to see if that helps. if not, please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

The chemical smell of these is horrendous, reminds me of diesel fuel. Gave me a headache after wearing it for less than a minute. I just cannot wear this, so disappointed. When purchased I thought it was made of cloth but it looks like a very thin polypropylene foam sheet material that wreaks.

Ughhh, Woot - as the expression goes… “just because you can, doesn’t mean you should”. You should stop selling this piece of crap.

3 Likes

Mine smelled for a few minutes. After wearing for about 15 minutes,the smell dissipated. They are better wearing then the paper masks, cooler and don’t fog up my glasses as bad. They seem ok quality, I don’t know how long they might last.

Absolutely agree. The smell is AWFUL, they are ridiculously cheap material, and I cannot believe I actually paid $6.50 a piece for these 2 masks. I’m a huge fan of Woot! but in all my years of Woot-ing ,this is BY FAR my biggest disappointment in a purchase. Just terrible.

1 Like

I totally agree. The stink is horrible. I have washed mine which helped. But still it was quite gross.

1 Like

I totally agree not only about the smell but the quality is poor at best. I would have been better off ordering from ETSY. The material is an extremely light weight foam that feels like it could tear anytime. Hopefully others will read the reviews on this page and know this is not a bargain or worth purchasing.

1 Like

Just ordered my face mask, It’s on it’s way.
Here’s what it look like

Order one from this promotion, so my wife would have one to wear, too.

2 Likes

These masks with an exhalation valve WILL NOT PROTECT PEOPLE AROUND YOU because it allows unfiltered exhaled air to escape.
If you are asymptotic, and you go into a store with this mask, you very well may make others sick.

I THINK WOOT SHOULD NOT BE SELLING THIS MASK DURING COVID.

Also, Woot person: the interface for making a comment on an iPhone is borderline impossible…blank screen, unclear why the comment button was so hard to find and was next to a pull down menu that had nothing to do with where you were leaving the comments. Just take a look. :wink:

It protects others in the sense that it limits how far your sneeze will go. Didn’t filter your exhausted breathe, but slows it and redirects it.

Wow would not recommend thin foam not worth the price ,very bad smell worst was the bad taste in my mouth from the purchase .wish the description was better .

I am so disappointed in these. Not only do the smell awful, they are ridiculously poor quality. They are literally just a thin piece of foam. If it would have stated it was foam, I never would have purchased. It also didn’t state that it would be cloth, but that is what most would assume. Absolute garbage product and no where near worth the cost. Feels like it would tear with the slightest stretch. :poop: :poop: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Yikes, I’m really sorry to hear that! If you haven’t already, please use the Customer Service form and they’ll be happy to help.