Reusable Shooting Ear Plugs

Reusable Shooting Ear Plugs

1 Like

Do we have any idea about the age of this stock? They’re referencing Circuit City as an authorized dealer in the provided images and that store went out of business in 2009.

3 Likes

The beauty of this is if they do not work, you will no longer be bothered by loud sounds.

2 Likes

say it what GIF by Matt Crabbs

1 Like

Hi there. Hi there! Most items on Clearance are from Amazon overstock and aged inventory so we don’t have a lot of information on them.

1 Like

Was writing ad copy outsourced? Budget slashed? Woot descriptors use to be crafted in long paragraphs that made people smile, come back, and want to buy. Now…

Seriously, the quality of has dived with more errors in titles. Absurdly funny due to mangled use of words in an ESL sort of way. A lack of even basic specs for tech that could and should have been Googled because other vendors do. No evidence of pride of work.

It is noticeably worse on Woot than I have ever seen it in a decade of buying here. What is going on?

1 Like

Most of the features/specs, especially on Clearance, are imported from Amazon. The writing there is often done by third parties.

We still do the creative write-ups but they’re shorter now because people pretty much don’t take the time to read long narratives any more. We’re a fast moving, short attention span society.

1 Like

Do you honestly consider that an excuse for the lack of specs or the mangled English? Are you proud of the state of decay? It shows deterioration in caring about doing the job adequately well. That is not how America survives legitimate competition from people who care more and have equal desire to succeed.
Woot ad is gibberish

Amazon ad is not

Please demand some semblance of caring about quality.

1 Like

In the case of the belt, this is the listing which Woot pulled from:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08FJBX85D

1 Like

Excuse? No.
Fact? Yes.

I’m just a minion in the forums, dude.

2 Likes

English was a second language for my Father. He would never allow writing like that to go unedited. Half the people in my work place learned English later in life. They would not survive in my corporate workplace or the units and dept I run writing like that. People have been let go for inability to express themselves in writing with precision.

We all know other website vendors strive to put specs in their tech ads and spell check their headers. It can make for higher sales. Clearly there is growing competition in this niche. Survival of jobs and prosperity of companies is not a given. Woot can do this better. It used to do so.