Revell Creative Masters 1969 Camaro Yenko/SC

These run $70 on Amazon

Yup.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dtoys-and-games&field-keywords=Revell+Creative+Masters+1969+Camaro+Yenko&x=0&y=0&ih=1_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0.3011_1&fsc=-1

An awesome deal. I picked up two and now I’m thinking, I should pick up some more…

amazon a genius now amazon can price something and woot can sell it for half the price and amazon still wins still good deal and will always love woot except for those short periods about once a month when after a certain awesome sometimes most always without winning the crapola, or when i realize that i just purchased another set of lights. your still my favorite woot!

If you email woot and ask them nicely to change or add to your order they will as long as it is not sold out.

email woot to change your order but do it before the item expires at midnight.

It would be nice if they would either include a photo of the retail package or explain whether this is a fully-assembled model or a kit. All the Revell models I’ve seen are kits, but it says nothing about assembly or anything to imply it, so I’m thinking it’s a fully assembled model.

I mean, their company slogan is “The leader in replica plastic kits since 1945”, so wouldn’t you want to mention if it’s not a kit?

Here’s a link to the yellow one on Revell’s site- it’s in the Die-Cast category, so I guess it’s safe to assume it’s not a kit.
http://www.revell.com/die-cast/87-8847.html

Thanks Guys!! I think I’ll try that.

I went for big and grand. I have that 3 foot red model crane on my desk. Maybe I can have the crane lift this car.

OK guys, this is not a kit, but a fully assembled and decorated Diecast car. 1/20th is an odd scale, but over the years, Revell had put out other 1/20th cars,which are smaller than 1/18th and bigger than plastic 1/25-1/24th model kits. I bought this set, and an hour later tryed to duplicate my order, but it would not let me,either. I received an automated reply, and since there is no one there to reply until Monday, I guess I’m out of luck, as this is a one day sale!

Email service@woot.com and make the request. If it hasn’t sold out, they will try to adjust your order as long as it doesn’t go over the “3” limit.

That’s odd. I only saw one of these Yenko Camaros in my life, and it was owned by a kid I knew in high school. He ended up crashing it and getting killed too.

It was a very fast car. I got to ride in it a few times and when he punched the gas, it felt like it wanted to go sideways. Everything under the hood looked to be chrome, including the underside of the hood.

Shipping Update

Revell Creative Masters 1969 Camaro Yenko/SC has completely shipped via FEDEX SMART POST. All tracking has already been emailed out. You can also find your tracking number by following this link and use your ORDER NUMBER as the reference number.

FEDEX TRACKING

Has anyone got noticfication that they have shipped? it has been since the 17th and I have heard nothing!
Not very happy with the whole thing!
any idea what is going on?

You can also check My Account and FedEx’s Track by Reference. There’s a link to instructions in my signature.

How do I open the hood at the front of the car? Is there a button somewhere?

Hold it upside down and give it a quick shake.

I just got mine and I wish I had ordered 10, not just 2. Wow, just wow!

This thing is fantastic. Hoping woot scores some more die-cast models…