Revell Creative Masters 1969 Camaro Yenko/SC

Visit overstock. We don’t need home.woot, we need beer.woot or whisky.woot!

Deal news says Woot has a $5 off coupon with no minimum. “SERENDIPITY”

The front end didn’t quite look right to me, so I did some checking. For some reason I like this one better…

http://www.stevescamaroparts.com/images/libby_dark_background.jpg

Sorry photo’s too big to post directly.

Yes, their already assembled.

These are actually really nice models, especially for the money. I bought a green one a few weeks ago during regular wooting and just bought another now. Doing my part to help us move on…

These are all assembled except the antenna, all you have to do is put the antenna in.
These are diecast.

What is it made of?

I want a pet.woot.
Americans spend more oney on pets then on babies. It’s a huge industry.

I don’t think I’ll fit in this…

Beer.Woot

Yes. Please.

I got a green-an

My cousin had a real one of these back in the day, new. She caught some guys trying to steal the carburetor out of it out in the driveway of her family’s house.

Overstock sucks. The last five times I’ve ordered linens they have come to me stained or ripped and Overstock wouldn’t replace them. I refuse to shop there.

I’d be up for Pets.Woot though. Our kitties do not have near enough feather toys.

bitchin Camaro

There are only 1,300 of each one in existence. Other places are selling them for $30 ~ $90
Let’s see. If only 1,300 exists… maybe in 30 years or so, they would be worth something?
Would this be a good investment?

I used mine on the kitchen torches, but I still have the two coupons w00t sent for their birthday.

COME ON, W00T, gimme something I can’t pass up, and no, I do not need yet another set of lights or a monkey.

I like the way you think. :slight_smile:

This woot-off looks more like the Home Shopping Network or QVC.

Don’t buy for an investment- buy becasue you want one, just like collecting art. So the answer is no, it will most likely not be worth something 30 years from now, oh wait yes it will, it will be worth less that $15, just like a real car it will go down in value.