Revenge of the Damsels

No, no, the middle one is Alice in Wonderland meets G’mork from The Neverending Story.

It makes more sense that way.

Snow White is based on fairy tale from the Brothers Grimm

Red Riding Hood and Snow White I’m cool with, but Goldilocks was a PUNK! She robbed those bears, and now you’d have her killing them too? NO JUSTICE!

Shoulda used Alice stabbing the Red Queen.

How is Snow White not a fairy tale? This confuses me.

o_O

All they want is hugs and kisses,
But all the get is death from misses(es).

Maybe they are confused b/c the representation of the evil queen looks like a version from the Disney adaptation of Snow White.
Such as found here:

http://data.whicdn.com/images/6261517/155743_1238419217309_1734137119_459878_5883396_n_thumb.jpg?1294957875

I want to “like” this… facebook had taken over my life…

I would attack a small white girl with claws of rage if she stole my porridge. Goldilocks is the real monster in her story.

This is pretty much the basis of some books by Jim C. Hines involving Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty and Snow White. The last one involed Red Riding Hood as an assasin ! Great reading !!

Distress this! BLAM! POW! SHING! SQUISH! Aww man! My new shoes! D;

You can always share it by clicking on the little Facebook logo under the title and then ‘Like’ that. :slight_smile:

Ok, so there is clearly some fact checking that wasn’t done by the recent comment posters. First of all, Snow White was not written by the Brothers Grimm, but was collected by them. Second, the inconsistency lies in Goldilocks. That story was written by Robert Southey, and was never collected by the Grimms.

Well…at least you aren’t alone :smiley: Although, none of these characters were in KH, or at least not the first and second.

I understand what Snow White and Red Riding Hood are doing, but what’s going on with Goldilocks?

this is absolutely true. The Brothers Grimm never actually WROTE the original story of “Snow White”.

It looks like she’s slicing the bear as one might slice a loaf of bread. That’s my take on it.

The wolves missing line…“what a big axe you have”.

These lovely ladies sure aren’t taking prisoners…ANYMORE!

…and when I clicked on the discussion link, there was an ad for Disney Cruise Lines off to the side. Think they’ll be offering “Glass Slipper, Makeshift Shiv”?