Reversible Furniture Protectors-3 Sizes

web site problem. i ordered a sofa cover in brown. then i tried to order a chair cover, but the web site wouldn’t let me choose the same color???
terbium

Looks like we’re sold out of the chocolate for the chair. Sorry.

Getting really classy.
Too bad it doesn’t match my snuggy.

Has anyone received these yet? Ordered on Feb 13th. Not been shipped yet.

we ordered two of these and nothing-i have contacted woot twice to no avail. never had this problem before with woot-what’s up???

Hi all. I’m sorry for the delay in shipping.

Here’s what happened. The set up in the sale got off by one line so orders were going to be filled incorrectly.

Some orders were shipped & received.
Some were shipped but recalled via FedEx.
Others weren’t shipped and could be corrected.

All this caused a delay in shipment. We apologize about this.

Word is they shipped Friday with maybe some stragglers today.

As a member of the “shipped and received” group who got the incorrect color item… I was sent an email 2 weeks ago that the correct items would be coming soon. Is that still the case? If so, is there any idea on a time frame? Thanks…

Ended up finally getting this 3/12/16 (almost a month after ordering). Once it finally got here, we found out that the protector isn’t quite what was described.

First, it is smaller than expected, so it doesn’t fit the recliner we were going to use it on.

Second: Even if it had fit, the pockets on either side are only accessible from one side each. (The burgundy pockets from the burgundy side; the beige pockets from the beige side.)

All in all, a long wait for something that isn’t usable at all. Woot-fail

Anyone have install instructions for the sofa version. I wrapped the large strap around the back. But there are 4 elastic straps with a “thingy” in the center. Plus loops in the back and arm fabric where they tuck into the cracks.

I can’t figure out how the elastic straps relate to the loops. Do they go on the top or bottom side of the fabric? What do the hooks attach to?